Jealous Attack 2

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Taeyeon P.O.V

I staring at Jaejoong, he act normal but I m still can’t think properly with what he just do last night. When we want to entered to amusement park,

“Jaejoong oppaa…” we heard Jessica voice, so we turned around. She ran toward Jaejoong and she hug him after she arrived In front of Jaejoong all eyes now looked at me who now stand behind her I can see all now, no matter how cool my self I can’t take this any longer.

“Jess what are you doing in here?” Eunhyuk asked without hesitation.

“Oppa don’t you like I’m here?” Jessica talked in aegyo.

“I don’t say I don’t like you here but, I just wondered what are you doing in here” Eunhyuk separate Jessica hug from Jaejoong hand. I can see how hard he tried to not make me misunderstanding.

“I invite her, because Yoochun said I can do it” Sooyoung smiled at Yoochun. All of us just looked each other and its make more awkward.

“Why we are not just entered and start to play?” Eunhyuk broke the silent time about us.

“Oh yeah…” Sooyoung clapped her hands. I don’t know why I can feel all of Sunny, Yoochun, Eunhyuk, Donghae having same feeling with me, we don’t uncomfortable with Jessica and Junsu joined with us.

Eunhyuk P.O.V

Finally we entered to amusement park, no matter how hard Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoochun and Donghae tried to act normal but its all failed because now we just quite because we confused to talk about what.

“Why we don’t playing roller coaster” Taeyeon pointed at roller coaster. Oh yeah she is Taeyeon, she is the brave girl I ever meet in this world. I glupped for a while I tried to find another play so we don’t need to ride roller coaster.

“Why we don’t pick that one?” I pointed at bomb car.

“No we must pick this one” Sunny pick at something,

I bet we must feel like life in blender, I’m still can’t believe I have friend as them. When I still shock, suddenly,

“Ok why we don’t just make list, what are we will ride?” Jaejoong asked to anyone.

“Yeah every one can pick 3…” Donghae nodded his head. After us decide all now times for pick our partner.

“Oppa I will be with you” suddenly Jessica jumped and hugged Jaejoong. Sunny looked at Yoochun who was looked at Donghae, Donghae looked at Taeyeon who was stared at Jaejoong, and me I looked at everyone now atmosphere became strange. Suddenly pulled Jessica arms and said.

“Why don’t like this, I with you and Jaejoong with Taeyeon” Donghae bring Jessica to roller coaster, even she tried too moved. Before I said something Taeyeon said to me.

“Oppa I will be with you” and without my replied she pulled my hand I can feel someone glared at me, and I bet it must Jaejoong. Sunny and Yoochun and Jajoong he decide to not ride that because he don’t have partner because Sooyoung and Junsu aleady have another plan. I looked at Taeyeon I can see Taeyeon not enjoyed at all, because her eyes still in Jaejoong even the roller coaster started to go.

Yoochun P.O.V

I'm dying after turn from the roller coaster, my step even can not properly. Sunny jumped and clapped her hands,

“This kid must make her head from steel, she is very happy and want to ride that again. I looked at Eunhyuk and Taeyeon, Eunhyuk the worst he even vomit in Taeyeon blouse I can see she is not saying anything and she just smiled to make Eunhyuk not feel guilty. And for Donghae and Jessica they look strange, they aren’t talk each other and they walked in big part.

“I think I will back first” Taeyeon looked at us.

“No, we can back together” I said I tried to skip all the dangerous play.

“No I will back alone, and Eunhyuk oppa don’t vomit in other person ok” Taeyeon winked at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk ashamed and pouted. Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong, who was still sat in his seat.

“Ah know I can see anything…” I said in my heart.

“So we go to that’s one” Sunny yelled and pointed at something.

“Oh no…, no that one” I said in horrible tone.