Go... Sunny...Go... (1)

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

   “So how about vacation, we can do that like MT?” Taeyeon asked to all people in their table, all of them just looked at each other as Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae nodded hesitation and now they looked at Sunny and Yoochun. Sunny just silent she don’t know what to say and Yoochun, finally he agree to join in this MT.

   “Because all of us agree we will go today” Taeyeon clapped her hands and smiled to all her friends.

   “Honey, Sunny don’t said say yes yet” Jaejoong pulled Taeyeon hands so she can’t clapped again. Now all eyes at Sunny. Sunny looks confused until Yoochun poked her head lightly.

   “Yah why you acted so strange” his face move towards Sunny face it make’s Sunny suddenly panic, without realize she slapped Yoochun face and.

   “Yah..., what the heck are you doing?” Yoochun his cheek. Sunny looked at him making her more nervous.

   “Yo...You...that because your face appear in front of me...” Sunny yelled at Yoochun.

   "It’s because we wait for you answer” Yoochun yelled at her. “Gezz... ugly duckling” Yoochun said in low tone so none can hear that, but it’s late Sunny heard what he just said.

“You Sherk” Sunny said back.

“So Sunny would you join with us?” Taeyeon asked to Sunny.

“You must join because this for you” Eunhyuk winked to Sunny like he was . Suddenly Sunny rolled her eyes because she understands what her friends meant.

“So..., we will go today” Without Sunny say yes, Taeyeon stood and clapped her hands after making decision.

At 3:00 pm, Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Jaejoong and Yoochun gather at the Taeyeon house so they can go together. Sunny become confused what her friends would do.

“Sunny you sat beside Yoochun… and all of us can sat behind of you two and don’t worry we wouldn’t hear and see with what all you say and do” Eunhyuk smirked to Sunny and Yoochun. Sunny shock, Yoochun hit Eunhyuk head.

“What do you think I will bullying and torture this duck?” Yoochun clung Eunhyuk neck.

“I think HE DON’T KNOW, Sunny crush in him” Taeyeon wishpered Jaejoong and Donhae nodded.