Jealous Attack 1

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Yoochun P.O.V

Han beon ui kiseuwa hamkke-nari seondeuthan-ganghan ikkeullim
Do beon ui kiseu, ttogeopge tajyeobeoril geot gateun ne shimjangeul
Yeah~ neoreul gajyeosseo You know you got it!
Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you~ Under my skin

My ring tone making me woke up from my sleep, whos the heck is this? I m always hate people who was disturb my sleep. I guess this call not from my buddies because they have same habit with me.

“Hello”  I said in a lazy tone.

“Yoochun, can I talk to you today?” I heard someone voice in other line of my phone, I bet she must be Sunny the annoyed girl in these world, I opened my eyes and looked at my screen phone and as my expected, this call from her.

“Yah can you said good morning before disturb my sleep and my day?” I said while closed my eyes again.

“Mwo what are you talking about?, you are Shrek” when I heard Sherk, my heart beating so fast because of my emotion.

“I will hung up this phone if you called me like that again” I threat her, I can hear her sigh and said

“Just turn to down stair”

“Huh down stair?, for what?” I m asked again while go to bath room to washed my face.

“I m there right now…” she said but before she finished her word.

“What???” before I washed soap in my face I ran go out from my bath room to see her actually I don’t believe she in my house but,

“Yoo man, I m waiting for you” she waved her hand from the down stair.

“Huh, you really know how to ruin my day I said in telephone and said but I can see smile in her face.

“So what do you want now?” I asked after I meet with her in my watching room.

“I want you to join with me in one project” Sunny said and pulled my hand to her car.

 

Sunny P.O.V

I driving the car to amusement park, after I forced him to called for Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae so they can join with us to amusement park, and.

“Sooyoung are you have schedule today?” I heard he called for Sooyoung, I can’t understand why he calling her don’t, he think this just for us??? I mumble in my heart. I don’t know why but I don’t want she is coming but

“Ok will I wait you in there, ok” I see his smile, oh yeah his ert smile (it’s just for me, for other girl that smile is angel smile).

“So you like her?” I asked to him. He looked at me and smiled.

“You want to know???, you can guess if you want” he said that. I just snorted because I’m really curious but I can’t force him to answer my question because I don’t want he thinks I am interest in him.

“Oh yeah I don’t know you and Taeyeon not angry to each other in a simple time” he looked at me.

“Yeah I think I can’t be her enemy for along time” I said and sigh after I remember yesterday she apologized to, me too and we finished that with hug.

“Sunny” Taeyeon ran toward and hug me, I don’t know why I think she is bit different today.

“What are you doing in here?” Taeyeon pointed at Yoochun, he rolled his eyes to her next he clung her head in his arms.

“Yah… what do you meant what I can’t go with you?” he hit her head lightly.

“No I just think if you join with us it means…” before she talk again someone shouted at us and it was Eunhyuk he comes with Donghae and Jaejoong.

“Yah… why you are invite us to here?”

“Yah this is not my idea, ask to her” Yoochun pointed at me but I don’t care what he do I just want to focus to Taeyeon and Jaejoong.