Yoochun

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

“Taeyeon, today can I sleep in your house?” Sunny asked to Taeyeon with puppy eyes. Taeyeon looked at Sunny for a while.

“Why???, what happen???” Taeyeon worried something bad happen to Sunny.

“Nothing, I don’t know but lately I become confuse about and I just wanna discuss about that with you” Sunny looks so hopeless, so Taeyeon nodded her head.

“Oh yeah I’m curious about mark in your neck, what is that?” Sunny pointed at mark in Taeyeon neck.

“What?” suddenly Taeyeon become nervous she turned her pony tail so her hair can cover her neck.

“Don’t said this is the first time for you?” Sunny asked in amazed look to Taeyeon. Taeyeon blush but she pretend not heard what Sunny said.

“Wah... finally, chukkae” Sunny clapped her hands with happy tone.

“For what you said chukka?” Yoochun, Jaejoong, Donghae and Eunhyuk appeared from behind them. Sunny and Taeyeon body’s move back. Sunny shocked because of Yoochun and Taeyeon shocked because of Jaejoong.

“What are you doing in my class?” Sunny pointed at Yoochun, but he just looked at Sunny.

“I just wondered why you do not go to canteen???” Yoochun said, this time not just Sunny in shock, Taeyeon looked Yoochun with look unbelievable, Eunhyuk jaw dropped, Donghae rolled his eyes and now Jaejoong stared at him.

“I...mmm...I...ng...I help Taeyeon to finishing this all” Sunny pointed at paper I Taeyeon hands. Taeyeon, Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at Sunny and Yoochun with horror looks.

“I will finish this all with Jaejoong” suddenly Taeyeon stood, take all papers and pulled Jaejoong wrist.

“I wanna meet with Jessica” Donghae walked back slowly and ran after he meet door and now Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and glupped.

“My fans wait me...” he ran before Yoochun can say one word, now only Yoochun and Sunny left in class.

“What is it big matter if I want be peaceful with you?” Yoochun rolled his eyes to Sunny, Sunny just quiet and looked at other direction. “Don’t you think, we can be a good friend???” Yoochun sat beside Sunny.

“Yah, why are you act so strange?” Sunny moved back from her chairs, after that she ran away. All these day she avoid Yoochun something strange make her uncomfortable with him.

^__________^

“Taeyeon, don’t you think Yoochun strange today?” Sunny talked to Taeyeon while she lying in bed.

“Mmm, I don’t think it’s strange because he always like that to all girl, I just think it’s strange because he do that to you, his big enemy” Taeyeon now lying beside Sunny.

“Huh...,So he always like that to all girl’s???” Sunny looked at Taeyeon.

“Yeah, don’t you know he is bunny ‘symbol of playboy in our school’ and you must know what means of playboy right?” Taeyeon looked back to Sunny.

“Ohhh, but I always think about this, if he being playboy he must have reason right?” Sunny asked again.

“I don’t know exactly why he like that, but I heard from Jaejoong, he like Sooyoung from they in Junior high school but Sooyoung pretend don’t know about Yoochun feeling than she go out with Yoochun cousin it’s make him so broken heart after that he never serious with girl, he always think he can pick all girl if he want without make him hurt” Taeyeon said in simple explanation.

“Sooyoung, our school friend?” Sunny tried to clearly who is Sooyoung, Taeyeon meant.

“Yeah Sooyoung, our school friend”

“Ohhh” Sunny said in disappoint tone.

“But why suddenly you asked about that?” Taeyeon asked back to Sunny.

“Aniyooo, I just...” Sunny tried to say something but she look hesitate.

“Just what?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Sunny.

“I just think I started to like him” Sunny said in low voice, but of course Taeyeon can hear that.

“Ooohhh” Taeyeon said it’s like she know that.

“Why you are not shock?” Sunny suddenly sat and looked at Taeyeon in shock.

“Actually Jaejoong, Donghae, Eunhyuk and me, know you like him” Taeyeon said like it’s not big matter.

“WWWHHHAAATTTT...” Sunny shouted in her shock.