Please Safe Us

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Yoochun lay in his bed he need sleep right now because his head really dizzy after he tried to memorizing all script in a short time. He can’t do anything right now because he can’t cancelled all.

“Oh yeah the Ugly Duckling, we need to practice together” he said to him self and took his phone from his pocket.

“Hello” Yoochun heard Jaejoong voice from another line.

“Yah Jaejoong why you answering for my call” Yoochun said and try to check his screen phone, he can’t understand why Jaejoong in other line.

“Why???, Taeyeon my girlfriend off course I can answer your call” Jaejoong said with sarcastic tone.

“Yeah whatever, by the way where is Taeyeon?” Yoochun asked again.

“She is in toilet, we in restaurant now, why?” Jaejoong said while sipping his drink.

“No I just want to asked number of Ugly Duckling” Yoochun sighed.

“Oh she is here” Jaejoong said, he gives the phone to Taeyeon.

“Yeah, Yoochun what happen?” Taeyeon sat in her seat.

“Can you give me number of Ugly Duckling?” Yoochun said.

“Huh Ugly Duckling?, who is she?” Taeyeon look confused.

“Sunny” Jaejoong answered Taeyeon before Yoochun.

“Oh ok I will send from message ok”

“Ok Taeyeon thanks” Yoochun hung up his phone. After 3 minutes he receiver her number from Taeyeon when he want to called Sunny number suddenly his phone rang.

“Hello” he said.

“Yah Shrek meet me in theater school at 4 pm, we really need practice” Yoochun heard girl voice from his phone, and he can guess who is that.

“Oh I don’t know you can professional, ok I will meet you in theater room” Yoochun said and looked his watch and it’s just 2 pm.

“I need sleep before fight with the ugly duckling” he sigh before he sleep.

Yoochun P.O.V

I don’t care if she late, but why she don’t say she will come late, I really hate when I waiting. I took my phone to call her. Before I call her I look she arrived with her horrible smile.

“Yah you really so mean” I mumbled at her.

“Ah mianhae, my car having trouble” she said that with law voice.

“Forget it, we can practice now” I said and walked to stage and she follow me.

“We practice for expression and our tone” I tried to handle our practice.

“Oh Romeo… Romeo where are you” Sunny suddenly stop.

“Why??? your tone right” I said while looked at her.

“What is this, I can’t do this, this is really strange” Sunny throw her script.

“Yah are you not yet read this?” I rolled my eyes.

“I not yet read that because I don’t have time” she said still not took the script.

“Yah don’t you said you professional???, don’t being childish we need to practice I don’t want have problem with Ms Seo” I took the scenario and give to Sunny.

“Ok I will try” she said in low tone. But like before if we move to romantic dialog we act strange, she will act like wanted to vomit and me, my face become like full of horrible think.

“I don’t think we can do this” I said after we finished read the script.

“Me too, we need people to control us so we can serious” Sunny said while the sript covered her face.

“Oh yeah why you don’t call Taeyeon she is committee in this drama said to her to meet with us in here I will call for Eunhyuk, Donghae, Jaejoong and Sooyoung ok” I took my phone and Sunny took her phone and called for Taeyeon.

After 5 people, who was we wait complete. Me and Sunny stood in front of them and closed our eyes and yelled at them.

“Please safe us”