Prince Bunny...

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Yoochun P.O.V

          I look at place of announcement, yeah like always a lot of stuff thing you can see in here, but I always like stuff like this because I have narsist addict. I smiled after I see my photo in top position for top guy in this school it means I’m the best boy from all boy in this school.

“Woah I don’t believe this, why my name in 5 sequence” Eunhyuk suddenly appear behind me, I smile with proud.

“I can’t understand why girls like someone like you the biggest playboy in these world” Donghae mumbled to him self.

“Yah I’m not playboy, they said they love me and I just accept them and if I still not have feeling to them I broke up with them” I explain with innocent tone it makes Eunhyuk and Donghae snorted but they don’t know I said the truth thing, I looked at Jaejoong I hope he can understand about all I said before, but he still silent but I can guess what word in his head it’s like Eunhyuk and Donghae think, he believe I’m the biggest jerk in this world.

“Yah, I don’t care what are you say but I just hope you will changes someday” Eunhyuk makes my fell mixed up.

“He will changes when he meet with girl who can control him” Jaejoong said but his eyes still in his phone.

“I’m not like you” I said with sarcastic tone.

“Don’t worry I also don’t like if you say we same because in these case I’m not like you, I never dump girl before I meet with Taeyeon” Jaejoong said with no tone in his words.

“But I heard you will join in musical drama, what is that true?” Eunhyuk said and pointed in pink papper.

“Huh I don’t know” I shook my head.

“Mwo how you can don’t know about this, because this news is the top news this week in our school web” Eunhyuk took his phone and search for something and show his screen phone. My jaw dropped I never know I will join in musical drama this year. I took the phone and read the news, when I want to meet with Seo In Young songsaenim suddenly Taeyeon and Sunny appear.

“I don’t believe all girls in these school they have bad taste in boy” Sunny mocked at me after she looked at my photo, I can see from her eyes she said "you are not too good become tje top boy".

“Ugly Duckling don’t you think you just envy to all girls in this school because they have high level not like you” my tongue come out to her.

“Mwo… hahahaha believe me Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae better than you” Sunny pointed at Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae, Donghae and Eunhyuk nod, Jaejoong don’t notice when Sunny said his better than me he just go with Taeyeon to somewhere.

“Up to you because I’m still prince in this school and you need to look news in our website for this week, 95 % from all girls in this school wanted to be my pair in this drama musical and I pretty sure you never feel how if anyone wanted to be pairing with you right?!?” I said and leave her alone, her eyes burned because she is very angry.

Sunny P.O,V

“Up to you because I’m still prince in this school and you need to look news in our website for this week, 95 % from all girls in this school wanted to be my pair in this drama musical and I pretty sure you never feel how if anyone wanted to be pairing with you right?!?”I can’t hold my emotions my eyes just red because my emotion, I wanted to throw something to him, o walked to my class I see Taeyeon sit in her seat.

“Taeyeon are you know about our drama musical?” I asked to Taeyeon after I arrived in my seat.

“Yeah why, I’m the writer for the scenario” Taeyeon answered my question.

“No I just wanted to know, so what story will you pick in this story?” I sigh for a while and asked the next question.

“I pick Romeo and Juliet, and Ms Seo agreed my story” Taeyeon showed the drama manuscript at me.

“So who will be the Romeo and Juliet?” I asked again, I hope it’s not Yoochun because I hope he lie so I can mocked at him.

“Um well Yoochun will be the Romeo, because he has criteria for that, and just not that Ms Seo pick hi, actually if Ms Seo pick student to join in her drama, we must agree because if we rejected her, she will give problem to us” Taeyeon looked me with her fed up eyes.

“Really, what she ever do to you?” I asked now, I’m really curious.

“When I reject her, when she pick me to be Snow White in our last musical drama she always give me the hard jobs so in the ends I give up, but when Jaejoong heard about I will became the Snow White, Jaejoong audition for prince position and you know he took that and you can know how big respond from the audience for that musical drama right?!? Because this is the first time he join in school activities and because of that all student and people anticipate for this musical, they curious who is next couple in this year. So why you are not join in this drama?” Taeyeon give me paper the form for the drama.

“No thank you I’m not like another girl who was crazy because of this SHERK” I rejected wit of proud laugh.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sorry if you boring with this chapt, I will make it interesting in a next chapt OK… : )