CHAPTER 1: Ditching Acceleration Exams for an Earlier Summer

Do you remember?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yongggg," Moon Byulyi, dragging the lone syllable in the most annoying way possible as she tugs on her best friend's uniform. "It's too ing hot here... let's go to the court!"

 

The summer sun was making its presence known. They were under a tree and in front of them were the main field and the building for Highschool students.

 

The Moon family was conservative, so much so they put their eldest daughter in an all girls school, making it easier for her to be gay as hell. As she should.

 

What she shouldn't be doing is pissing off her equally gay but not so equally chill best friend. She's currently fidgety, trying to calm down from the adrenaline rush of not following what her parents told her. Classic teenager moment.

 

Her best friend, Kim Yongsun, was her opposite. Other than the celestial themes of their names being enough proof of their difference, this woman was obedient, self-sufficient, responsible, and maybe a little hell-bent on following rules which is painfully the complete and utter opposite of her. Others would probably agree but she prefers to call herself quick-witted, funny, care-free, and maybe a little too adventurous. 

 

Their names, Sun, Moon, Star, along with their opposite traits, can easily make them a cute couple. Yongsun scoffs and begs to differ.

 

"Yah! Byulyi!" Yongsun swatted her already melting friend's hand away. "I'm trying to hide from people as I skip exams, not attract your fanbase to see you hit balls in court!"

 

Her best friend was right. Very much so. She asked -coerced, actually- Byul to help her disobey rules for once but Byul is nothing but discreet when being a delinquent. That was her fault. Why was she friends with this mess of a woman?

 

As Yongsun was getting lost in a spiral of existential dread, Byul decided to take advantage of her rebooting friend. She dragged her to a -actually- secretive exit to finally get out of campus.

 

She's gonna be so ready for summer.

 

 

She is not ready. No, not at all. Wheein's best friend looks at her with an amused grin. 

 

She was already pale and it was entertaining to see her even more colorless as they waited for the dreadful fruition of their blood, sweat, tears, and excessive amounts of instant noodles. They didn't really have to go to campus for the result because they emailed everything nowadays. However, neither Wheein or Hyejin have the patience for ty 2000s technology. They both opted to claim it on campus.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter