Girlfriend

Polar Opposites: SeulRene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun's ray passed through the mountains of the room. Seulgi slightly opened her eyes. She felt a sharp pain in her head. She sat up while pressing her head with both hands to fight of the pain.

      "!" She complained. "I hate goddamn hangovers."

      Seulgi noticed that she was still wearing her dress and she's in her room. She can only remember she was with Irene by the beach. She couldn't remember what she talked about nor what happened next since she eventually fell asleep.

      "Good morning to you too," Seulgi jolted out of surprise. She saw Wendy sitting on the chair at the corner of the room. She stood up and gave the latter a glass of water with medicine to ease the latter's headache.

      Seulgi took the water and drank its content. "Thanks, Wendy."

      "Irene carried you here," the latter went back to her chair, "She told me everything. About your deal after I caught you two in the beach."

      Goddammit! Of all things Wendy hate the most is keeping secrets! Seulgi buried her face on her palms. "Wendy, I'm so sorry!" She said. "I wanted to tell you. Honest. But—"

      Wendy cut her off, "I know. Irene told me." She sat on Seulgi's bed, and took her hands. "I'm not angry. A bit disappointed, but I am not angry. I understand why you hid it from me—from us."

      "Thank you,"

      "Irene wasn't that bad too. She's not a bad person after all, huh? I guess rumours weren't that real. Man, thinking about it is scary. Imagine rumours swaying you to believe what they say about the person is real. Might use that as partt of my thesis."

      "Yeah,"

      Wendy suddenly pinched the latter's cheeks, "And you even threatened the poor girl!" Seulgi groaned in pain and struggled to push her friend's grip away from her face. "You could just tell her how you feel instead of having her play under your damn hands!"

      "I—wait, you know?" Seulgi stopped struggling. Wendt released her grip from the latter's cheeks and nodded. "When?"

      "I'd lie if I will say since the beginning. I did have a hunch though but it was confirmed when the photos were spread in school." Wendy replied, "When Irene came that day, the look on your face says it all."

      "Oh ..."

      "Don't worry. It seems like it's only me who noticed about your feelings for the latter. Or probably Irene's friends too. As for the latter... I cannot tell."

      Seulgi stood up from the bed. "I need to change. I'm all sticky and I reek of sea breeze. You didn't even help me change last night!"

      "Why are you blaming me? Why does it sound like it's my fault? Tell that to Irene." Seulgi stopped from her tracks and faced her friend. Wendy added, "After I saw you two in the beach, I gave Irene our key so that she can carry you here in the cabin. Joy and Jisoo were seriously drunk so I had to help assisting them to their room. We fell asleep in the hotel room unfortunately."

      Seulgi went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. The warm water touched her skin and the sound enveloped the place.

      Seulgi's fist hit the wall. "I'm embarrassing!" She exclaimed - covering her face. "I couldn't remember what the happened, but I hope I didn't do or say something stupid and humiliating."

      She went out of the comfort room and changed into a floral strapless dress matched with a half body cardigan, and a pair of Nike sneakers.

      "Do you plan to tell Irene?" Wendy asked, while taking a selfie, "About how you feel about her?"

      Seulgi stopped in front of a mirror, "No," She replied, combing her hair. "I can't."

      "Are you scared?"

      "Yeah. I don't want her to hate me. Worst, leave me." The latter stopped combing her hair, "I can't risk what we have right now. Even everything is done because of our deal, I can't."

      "Graduation is 2 months away, Seulgi. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter