Cookies

Polar Opposites: SeulRene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rumour immediately died down thanks to Irene and her friends. However, it took quite a turn – Irene, Joy, and Jennie were supposed to be expelled due to the damage and mess they made. Thanks to the witnesses, President Park (owner of the school) decided the three students will be suspended for a week to reflect on their actions. As for the stalker, he was expelled since it wasn't just Seulgi who he was targeting, but the rest of the girls and some female teachers.

     "At least we're not expelled," Joy said, stretching his body as they walk out of the conference room. 

     Jennie added, "Thank god there were witnesses and proof to back us up, and  the angel's brother supporting our side of the story. The only mistake we did was hit that student and destroy his belongings anyway. If he was brave enough to tell his parents, they could file against us, but seems that kid is a coward. It was his fault, how embarrassing."

     Irene sighed. "Yeah," She turned her attention to the professor who was walking with them, "Thank you for supporting us back inside, Sir Suho."

     "Oh don't thank me. I just agreed with Miss Nayeon who oversaw everything. We were actually investigating the stalking issues and she was the one taking care of it. You should be thanking her since if it weren't for her, you'd be out right now. Am I right, Miss Nayeon? Also, make sure to thank this woman's girlfriend for listening to your excuse as well and not expelling you."

     "Oh come on, Ayato. Jihyo knew I was right anyway, it's not about my connection to her or anything." Nayeon chuckled.

     "Anyway, this is the first time you stood up due to a rumour. Usually, you just leave it be. What made you do it?" Suho followed a question.

     "Seulgi's... involved," Irene replied. "Look, I just don't want more rumours okay? And she looked like she needed help. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it. It's done. I need to go."

     Irene walked towards the back of the building. She looked at her bruise and wounded hand. "Seems like I won't be using this hand for a few days." She noticed a girl leaning on the wall. "Seulgi?"

     Seulgi turned her head. "Hey,"

     "Hey,"

     The two continued to walk. No one said anything. Just then, Seulgi stopped which made Irene stop. "Here..." she offered the latter a red bag with a pink ribbon. She added, with her head down to hide the pink blushes on her cheeks, "Thank you for yesterday."

     Irene smiled, taking the bag. "You're welcome, angel-face ."

     Seulgi took Irene's hand and walked ahead of her.

     What's up with her? Irene asked herself.

     Seulgi made Irene sit on a bench. She took out a small medical kit from her bag. "You think I wouldn't notice? You were like this yesterday too. Come on, give me your hand." Irene did as she was told - like a trained dog giving her paw to her owner - and Seulgi began to mend her wounds. "Thank you,"

     "You thanked me already."

     "No. That was for yesterday. I meant for a while ago." Seulgi wrapped a medical gauge around the latter's hand. "You... covered up for me, didn't you? Usually, you would just let rumours slide, but you didn't this time. Thank you, for helping me."

     Irene smirked. "Oh? You seem to be watching me close, angel-face ."

     "What?!" Seulgi spat. "Don't get too cocky now, pup . It's normal for a master to be watching over her dog! It's not like I really care for you or anything! Shut up!"

     Irene laughed. "Okay, okay."

     Seulgi scoffed and finished her work. "Also, my name is not angel-face—it's Seulgi."

     Irene opened the red bag and saw cookies inside it. She glanced at Seulgi and noticed the red blush reaching up to her ears.

     How adorable. Irene took a piece from the bag and took a bite. Did she make this? It's too sweet! She took another bite. I love it!

     "You know," Irene said in the middle of munching her cookies, "this is too sweet."

     Seulgi jolted. "Darn it!" She said in a low tone, but Irene heard it. "My brother will be hearing from me when I get home..."

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter