Party

Polar Opposites: SeulRene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's sister entered her room. She saw Irene folding her clothes and putting them in her luggage. Today is the day Irene will travel to the resort to attend her friend's, Chaeyoung, birthday party in her father's hotel and beach resort with a 3 days free of stay.

      "Want me to help?" Irene's sister asked, offering her assistance.

      Irene stopped folding her clothes, "I'm almost done though, but if you want then you may go grab me my shoes and put it at the back of the car."

      The latter approached a cabinet and grabbed the handle to reveal a line of shoes tucked in shelves. "I can't believe you will spend three days in a luxury resort while I am stuck here." She said, recalling what her sister told her two days ago.

      "If I wasn't invited to this party I wouldn't be folding my clothes," Irene finished folding the last shirt. "Are you sure you will be okay here?"

      Irene's sister nodded, "A friend will accompany me so don't worry."

      Irene was expecting to arrive on the party an hour before it will start, but due to the heavy traffic and some stops on the way, she is an hour late. Her friends are calling her, asking where she is, and how long she might arrive to the party.

      "Fifteen minutes," Irene replied, speeding up. "Be there in fifteen. Do I still have time to take a bath? I smell like car heat."

      The loud music in the background can be heard from the other line. "Okay, I'll tell Chaeyoung. Just make it quick and get change, okay?" Mina replied. "I'll wait for you by the front desk for your key card."

      After fifteen minutes, Irene arrived in the resort. She gave her car keys to the valet, and dragged her luggage to the front desk where she saw Mina in a black cocktail dress and surrounded by her peers as they wait for their friends to arrive.

      "Your room is in the 7th floor," Mina said, handing her the key card. "We'll met you in the function room."

      The moment Irene arrived in her room, she entered the bathroom and took a quick bath. After taking a bath, she dried herself and blow dried her hair. She wore her black long sleeve button up, matched with red slacks and blazer, and a black pair of shoes that her sister picked for her.

      Irene arrived in the party area and immediately caught people's attention. The infamous delinquent looked dashing was all in everyone's head. If it weren't for her resting face they would approach and flirt with her with no seconds wasted. Of course, if that did happen, Irene will ignore them and would rather mingle with the rest of her acquaintances in the party. The students in her school were there as well and they didn't bother noticing each other – for the sake of the party and to avoid trouble. 

      "Hey, did you hear?" Irene overheard two students from her school talking. "It's about Seulgi."

      "What about her?" Said another.

      "There are rumours that she's actually a ywo-faced . She's no angel they say. A student saw her bribe our teachers so that she will mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter