Text 44

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun: Wanna bake cookies? 


That was the message Sana received on a saturday afternoon, she stretched her arms after sitting by her desk all morning signing paperwork. 

 

She sent a quick message back saying yes and got up and ready to meet Dahyun. Dahyun has been occupying her time up lately and Sana didn't mind she enjoyed the company. 

 

The feelings she had for Dahyun have grown into something much deeper than just having a simple crush and she didn't know what it was. 

 

After she got ready she informed her parents where she was gonna be at and then set off with a driver towards Dahyun's apartment. 

 

Knock 

 

Knock 

 

Knock 

 

The door opened revealing a messy haired Dahyun with her signature grin, Dahyun was dressed in checkered pants and a black tanktop and she had flour all over her. Sana didn't wanna know what mischief the girl was up to. 

 

" Princess you're here" Dahyun pulled her in for a hug catching Sana in a surprise but nevertheless she hugged her back. 

 

" Why are you covered in flour?" 

 

" The flour fell on me when I tried to grab it" Dahyun laughed remembering the memory. The attack of the flour. 

 

"Go clean yourself up i'll wait" 
 

" Aye Aye captain" Dahyun did a fake salut before heading towards her bedroom and changing out of her clothes. 

 

Dahyun headed towards the kitchen to already see Sana making the dough for the cookies. She came right behind her and hugged her from behind. 

 

Sana's hair was tied up in a messy bun and her white blouse had her sleeves rolled up she simply looked mesmerising.

 

" You know how beautiful you look right now princess?" 

 

Sana didn't know when they became so touchy and intimidate which other but it felt right. 

 

" Yes Dahyun because me making cookie dough is simply the most beautiful thing you've ever seen" Sana sarcastically says. 

 

" You'd be surprise by how you make normal things look pretty" Dahyun cheekily said planting her chin on Sana's shoulder as she watched her place the chocolate chips inside the dough. 

 

San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter