Text 36

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day, the day of the ball to celebrate the new friendship between the princess and prince. The day people have been waiting for well..except for two of them. 

 

" Kim Dahyun get your out of bed" Dahyun's mom came barging in Dahyun's room trying to wake up her daughter. Dahyun groaned and ignored her mom, it was too early. 

 

" Mooooommmm five more minutes" 
 

Mrs Kim shook her head and opened the curtains letting the spring sun shine into the bedroom. 

 

" Five minutes will turn into a whole hour, so get up, you have to get ready" 

 

Dahyun let her eyes get adjusted to the light and sat up on her bed rubbing her eyes, she yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. 

 

She was playing the piano for the ball later this evening and she had to make sure her piano pieces were ready. 

 

" Oh by the way the princess is waiting for you, in her room" Mrs kim said whilst walking out of her daughter's room. 

 

Dahyun's eyes widened, she was waiting for me why?

 

She got ready and dressed before heading towards Sana's room which she already knew from the nights she visits the princess. 

 

Knock 

 

Knock 

 

Knock 

 

" Princess?" 

 

" Come in" 

 

Dahyun entered and was met with the princess already getting her makeup done and her hair done. My god did she look beautiful Dahyun thought. 

 

Sana was definitely gonna be the scene stealer for the entire night, and Dahyun can't wait to have a dance with the princess. 

 

Sana sat down by her vanity table and turned around to face Dahyun, and if Dahyun wasn't already star strucked enough she was now. 

 

" My mom said you wanted me? and you talked to my mom?" 

 

" Your mom loves me, and yes I just wanted your opinion" Sana said smiling at her. 

 

" My opinion?"

 

Sana nodded before turning around and picking up two necklaces " Which one?" 

 

Dahyun looked at both of them and they were pretty, she was confused on why the princess is asking her what necklace she should wear. 

 

" I like the red ruby one more it compliments your skin tone" Dahyun said pointing at the red necklace. Sana nodded in approval. 

 

" Will you put it on me then?" 
 

Dahyun gulped " Y-yeah sure" she stuttered out, she walked towards the princess and grabbed the very expensive necklace. 

 

" I've never seen you so quite" Sana humoured smiling at the mirror so Dahyun could see. 

 

" Your pretty face is enough to shut me up" Dahyun joked moving Sana's hair out of the way to reveal her pale neck. 

 

" You never change" Sana giggled watching the girl through the mirror concentrating on clasping her necklace together. 

 

Dahyun looked at the mirror looking at Sana and the eye contact from both girls made the room atmosphere hotter. 

 

" It suits you baby" Dahyun whispered before putting Sana's hair back in its original place. 

 

" You think?" 

 

" Mhm, I think you owe me a dance for picking out your necklace" Dahyun said making the princess laugh. 

 

" You could just ask me normally" 

 

" Princess oh will you do me the pleasure of dancing with me tonight" Dahyun dramatically asked rolling her eyes. Sana hit her on the shoulder " Maybe" 

 

" I'm taking that as a yes, I'll see you later princess" 

 

---

Dahyun was late. 

 

She took a nap and didn't expect to wake up late to the damn ball, and now she's running and she hasn't even gotten her bow tie on for her piano performance . 

 

She ran towards the ballroom to only collide with a body, thankfully she didnt knock whoever it was. 

 

" Dahyun?" It was the princess. 

 

" Princess" Dahyun breathed out seeing her dress, Sana was wearing a beautiful gold coloured dress thag pooled around her feet, she had her hair up in a half up half down style and she had simple light makeup on and yet she still looked stunning. 

 

" Dahyun? why are you running? and why do you have a suit on you?" Sana asked all at once, she can't the lie the suit on the younger girl made her look stupidly attractive. 

 

" I woke up late, and i'm wearing a suit because i'm playing the piano" Dahyun explained still out of breathe. 

 

Sana shook her head and went up to the girl grabbing her bow tie " and you still haven't even tied your bow tie" 

 

Dahyun cleared watching the princess smoothly tie her bow tie for her, she felt her cheeks warm up from the close proximity of Sana. 

 

" There done" Sana said patting down the bow tie and adjusting it. 

 

" Thank you baby, you look beautiful" Dahyun complimented her. Sana smiled " so do you" 

 

" since you're here now shall we walk in together?" Sana suggested, she was meant to be waiting for Hyun-woo but he was running late also. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter