Text 31

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kim Dahyun how dare you never call us" Dahyun saw the angry face of her mom pop up on the face time call and she could hear a few more voices in the back ground. 

 

Mrs Kim has decided to call her daughter since she hasn't been calling these days and to also scold her for not staying in touch often.

 

" Ma i've been busy you know that" Dahyun sighs out, which was half a truth and half a lie but her mom doesn't need to know that

 

" Hey you little rascal" Her second oldest brother then popped up on the screen with his stupid smile, giving her a small wave. 

 

" Get off the camera daebin your face is ugly" Dahyun joked earning a glare from her brother. 

 

" MOM SHE'S BEING MEAN" Daebin whines, who knew a 23 year old man would still whine after his youngest sibling who was making fun of him. 

 

" How do you kids still manage to fight when you're in different countries" There mom sighs out, not at all amused by the siblings ability to argue even in there 20s.

 

" Talent" Borh of them said at the same time. 

 

" Sis how have you been? I heard from Jeongyeon that you have a secret lover?"  Her older sister then popped up on the camera eating a bowl of noodles. Dahyun cursed Jeongyeon in her mind for exposing her to her older sister. 

 

" Backtrack you have a lover kim Dahyun?" Her mother said with a confused tone in her voice, she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow looking at Dahyun.

 

" Ma don't listen to Minseo she's making stuff up" Dahyun said defending herself and also internally making a note that she needs to blackmail her sister for saying that she has a lover. 

 

" I need to see her to approve of her" Her mom continues to say still assuming that her daughter has a secret lover. 

 

Dahyun groans she knew this would happen. She chuckled in her mind thinking how her family would react if they find out she has a crush on the princess of Japan.

 

" Me too" Daebin raises his hand up.

 

" Me three" followed by Minseo 

 

" Me four" and then her oldest sibling, Darin, popped up on the camera out of no where.

 

" Oh sis did you hear about Hyun-woo being there? Why don't you pay him a visit im sure he'd love to see you" Darin asked, Dahyun rolls her eyes at the not so new information. 

 

Darin and Hyun-woo have been bestfriends since birth and just like any brother and sister relationship, Dahyun was the victim on any pranks they pulled or any teasing. 

 

She did get them back one day and from then on both of them ended up being the victim of Dahyun's pranks and teasing. 

 

" Unfortunately his arrival has caused a ruckus over here, and i'm too busy to see that loser" Dahyun mindlessly said trying to forget the news articles of seeing him smiling at her baby.

 

" You're right he is a loser, I heard he's trying to woo the princess" Darin agrees shaking his head remembering how commited his friend is on trying to win the princess's heart. In his opinion it was a useless attempt since he heard that the princess was opposed to liking men. But his friend Hyun-woo doesn't know that.

" He's gonna get his heartbroken once he finds out she's hard to get" 

 

" Mom and you three idiots I have to go now" Dahyun said trying to get off call with her family, in reality she was running late to her afternoon class. 

 

" Okay honey be safe, oh and your father says hi" 

 

" Tell him I said hi too" 

 

" Sis we'll be visiting you in a few weeks" Darin informs her with a smile on his face. 

 

" What why? I don't wanna breathe the same air as you guys" Dahyun groans out thinking of being in the same proximity and area as her siblings made her wanna dig a hole and lie there. 

 

" Kim Dahyun be nice to your brother" Her mom scolds her. 

 

" Yeah Dahyun be nice to me" Darin annoyingly taunted her back. Dahyun shakes her head at her 24 year old brother. 

Mrs Kim lightly slapped the back of his head for teasing his younger sister. 

 

" Ow mom what was that for" 

 

" Stop teasing your little sister" 

 

" Loser" Dahyun mumbles out in victory, Darin saw and glared at Dahyun through the call. 

 

" we're visiting since the king of Japan has invited our family over" 

 

" What." 

 

" Apparently dad has some business with the king" what business? Dahyun thought. Out of all the things that could happen, visiting the royal family of Japan is the least expected thing. 

 

" Huh what" 

 

" Well we'll let you process that, see you in a few weeks sis" 

--

" Kim Dahyun where the hell are you? The party has already started an hour ago" Chaeyoung groaned from the other side of the phone call. 

 

" Some minor problems came up aka I nearly had a fight with this little kid because apparently I stole the last bag of gummy worms" Dahyun explained the situation, she cringed at the fact that the little kid cried so she ran away before the mother scolded her.

 

" How do you manage to get into these situations?" Chaeyoung asked with a light laugh.

 

" The situations are just attracted to me" 

 

" Dahyun get here already" 

 

" Yes yes I'll be there soon" 

-

Dahyun parked her car at the parking area, the location Mina gave her was by a beach and from the distance she saw the party that was happening on a beach. The beach had a beach house with tents decorated around it and a few fairy lights and she saw a small fire surrounded b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter