Text 38

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence. 

 

All that was heard in Dahyun's apartment as the two girls sat down opposite eachother. 

 

" Why have you been ignoring me?" Sana broke off the tense silence crossing her arms in the process.

 

" I haven't, why did you miss me?" Dahyun half joked crossing her arms like Sana did. 

 

" Dahyun im being serious" 

 

" So am I princess" 

 

" You're so frustrating to talk to, first you didn't meet me in the garden, then you were rude to Hyun-woo again, then you left the estate, now here you are ignoring me" Sana frustratedly let out. 

 

Dahyun sat their in silence she pursed her lips not knowing what to say. 

 

" Sana" 
 

" Don't say my name" 

 

" Princess" 

 

" Better" 

 

" I'm sorry for making you feel that I'm ignoring you, but I" Dahyun paused trying to think of the best way to approach this. 

 

" What Dahyun? But what?" 
 

" It's nothing nevermind, it's getting late you should go home, is Hyun-woo picking you up?" Dahyun asked massaging the back of her neck. 

 

Sana scoffed " You can't just not finish a sentence off, and why do you always have to bring him up?" 

 

" because i'm jealous of him" Dahyun stated she needed to get this out of her system before it's too late. 

 

Sana stayed quite waiting for Dahyun to finish her sentence. 

 

" I'm jealous that he gets to make you smile, I'm jealous at the fact that you always go to him, I'm jealous at how he treats you, and I'm jealous that he gets to have you" Dahyun rambled on her voice gradually getting quieter.

 

" I'm sorry princess., I-I it's getting late you should really go home" Dahyun said realising she basically confessed to her. 

 

Sana sat there shocked at Dahyun's sudden outburst, what did it mean? Does mean Dahyun has genuine feelings for her.

 

" I'm not going until you tell me what I want to hear" 

 

" and what do you exactly want to hear princess?" Dahyun whispered out in defeat " do you want to hear that I want you so damn bad? or maybe you want to hear how much will power it takes-" 

 

Sana stayed silent not knowing what to say, she heard what she wanted to here so why was she frozen in place? 

 

" Dahyun I-" 

 

The doorbell rung " your ride is here princess" Dahyun stood up following the princess to the door. 

 

Sana looked at her with unreadable eyes and walked away leaving Dahyun by her doorstep. 

 

" Goodnight princess" Dahyun whispered underneath her breath seeing her walking away knowing this has changed their friendship.

 

-

" " 

 

" Dahyun you've been walking back and forth for the last five minutes, now tell us what's up?" Chaeyoung said watching her friend clearly stressed about something. 

 

" I've ed up" 

 

" You gotta be more specific than that Dubs" Jeongyeon said curious about what Dahyun has done. 

 

" I confessed to the princess" 

 

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's eyes widened at the information. Holy . 

 

" You're being deadass serious right now?" Chaeyoung asked in disbelief. 

 

" Deadass bro" 

 

" What did she say?"

 

" Nothing, her ride came to pick her up before she could speak" Dahyun groans lightly banging her head against the wall. 

 

" So what are you gonna do now?" Chaeyoung asked munching on some snacks. 

 

" Dig a hole and bury myself in it" Dahyun mumbled out still leaning her head against the wall. 

 

" The best plan ever, let's start digging" Jeongyeon said, pitying her small friends small dilemma. 

 

" so what outcome do you expect from this whole situation?" Chaeyoung asked curiously. 

 

" Expectations are illusions and love is a dissapointment" Dahyun murmured out " A big one actually" 

 

The two friends looked at eachother and then back at Dahyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter