Text 45 finale

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Dahyun sweetheart?" The Queen answered the door confused on why the pale girl was here. 

 

Dahyun awkwardly gave her a smile " Can I talk to you?" She asked. This is important, she needed the Queen to approve of something. 

 

" Of course, let's get you inside" The Queen smiled and let Dahyun in guiding her to her tea room which was a glass conservatory.

 

The maids served them tea and biscuits ans Dahyun felt nervous, she didn't know why. 

 

" What welcomes your visit here then?" The Queen asked curious on why Dahyun came here alone. 

 

" Can I ask your permission for something?" Dahyun asked looking down at her cup. This was something she needed to get over with. 

 

" Permission?" 

 

" May I ask the princess to be mine?" Dahyun asked the question that's been consuming her mind. There was a brief silence in the air no one speaking or talking. 

 

Dahyun gripped her pants and her heart was rapidly beating. Only an idiot would ask the Queen of Japan to ask if she could date her daughter. 

 

The Queen was shocked not from the question but because Dahyun was brave enough to come out here and ask her if she could date her daughter. 
 

The Queen smiled before setting down her cup of tea "Dahyun look at me sweetheart" 

 

Dahyun gulped and obeyed the queen to be met with her soft gaze and a smile. 

 

" What are your intentions with my daughter?" 

 

" I adore her in every possibility there is, and my intentions are the utmost honest as they can be" Dahyun said, it was true she just wanted to be by Sana's side. 

 

" And you came all the way down here to ask for permission?" 

 

" Yes-yes your majesty" Dahyun stuttered out feeling red cover her cheeks. 

 

The Queen let out a hearty laugh, the kims youngest daughter was sure a pure hearted kid. 

 

" That's not for me to decide sweetheart" Dahyun looked at her confused " It's for Sana to decide, but I give you my blessing" 

 

--

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Dahyun woke up due to the sound of people coming through her bedroom door and singing happy birthday. 

 

She put the blanket over herself ignoring their presence only for it to be tugged off by her older brother Daebin. 

 

" It's too early" Dahyun groans out the brigh sunshine hitting her eyes. 

 

" Dahyun it's your big day you're twenty" Miss Kim said opening the blinds more, to let the sunshine in. 

 

" My wish is for you guys to let me sleep in peace" Dahyun mutters out laying on her stomach and covering her face with her pillow. 

 

The Kim family laughed at the youngest and let her be and left the room. 

 

Dahyun groans and kicks the rest of her blanket off, now that her family has disturbed her sleep she couldn't go back to sleep. 

 

She checks her phone and a message from the princess, she smiles. 

 

Baby: Happy birthday idiot x 

 

Dahyun smiles at the little kiss at the end before messaging her back 

 

Dahyun: I'll be waiting for you at my party princess

 

Baby: I'll be there 

 

Dahyun: the best present ever is you there ;) 

 

Baby: you're too cheesy, go say hi to your family, your mom messaged me saying you were mean and kicked them out 

 

Dahyun: MEAN?!! 
Dahyun: You message my mom what?! 

 

Baby: See you later baby 


Dahyun: Hey no come back! 

 

Dahyun shakes her head, she couldn't believe her mother and the princess message. She decides to go out and greet them. To her surprise her friends were also there including Jihyo and Tzuyu. 

 

" Happy birthday dubs!" They all went to greet her and hugged her. 

 

" Thank you guys" She thanked them and for the rest of the morning she celebrated the start of her birthday with her family and friends. 

 

--

The party started two hours ago, and the party was at full blast, Dahyun has been patiently waiting for one particular person tonight. 

 

The party was being at a venue just outside of the city, it had a big back garden with a forest and lake behind it, the whole area was decorated nicely, outside was where most of the party was at.

 

Dahyun sighs as she looks at her phone waiting for a message a call or anything. 

 

" What's up?" Jihyo asks as she notices Dahyun with a frown. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter