Text 41

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Dahyun go get some more firewood from the car please" Dahyun's mom instructed her as she cooked. Dahyun nodded and made her way to the car when she saw two jeeps coming in. Odd this is a private ground. 

 

She ignored them and went to take firewood out from the back of her parents jeep until her eyes got covered. 

 

" what the fu-" Dahyun turned around and her eyes widened seeing the face she's missed. 

 

" PRI-PRINCESS?" Dahyun exclaimed in shock, seeing the smiling girl in front of her. 

 

" Surprise?" Sana giggled seeing Dahyun's reaction. 

 

" I-wha-why are you here?" 

 

" You told me to come" 

 

" BUT I SENT THAT AS A JOKE" Dahyun exclaimed not thinking that Sana would take it literally. 

 

" Don't underestimate my power Dahyun, plus my family wanted to spend some more time with yours" Sana said explaining.'

 

" I'm happy you're here princess" Dahyun said flashing her a smile, her cheek becoming slightly red. 

 

" Are you blushing?" Sana asked leaning towards Dahyun's face to see. 

 

"No-no" Dahyun stuttered out. 

 

" What shall I ever do with you Kim Dahyun" Sana said shaking her head at the dork in front of her. 

 

" You can kiss me that'll work" Dahyun jokes. 

 

Sana looked around before planting a small kiss on Dahyun's cheek, Dahyun froze and touched her cheek watching Sana walk away. 

 

" H-hey princess you can't just do that!" Dahyun exclaims a bright blush covering her face. 

 

--

" Sana so good to see you again sweetheart" Mrs Kim said kissing the side of Sana's cheeks.

 

" Lovely to see you again Mrs kim" Sana smiled at her. 

 

" I'm glad your father decided to accept our invitation, you can join the rest of the kids over there" Mrs kim points towards a field and Sana saw the Kim siblings playing around. 

 

" I'll see you later, Mrs Kim" Sana said bowing before heading towards the loud area. 

 

" DAHYUN AH - GET OFF YOU LITTLE RAT" Sana watched as Dahyun tackled her oldest brother to the floor to get the football. Sana shook her head in amusement seeing the mischievous grin she was used to. 

 

She took a seat next to Minseo who was watching the whole thing with a small smile on her face. 

 

"' Oh Sana, you're here?" Minseo said acknowledging the princess next to her. Sana and her got close from the last few weeks they've been here. 

 

" My family decided to accept your family's invitation" Sana smiled " i'm guessing you're use to them three fighting?" Sana asked giggling. 

 

" It was worse when we were younger" Minseo giggled watching her youngest sister bullying their older brothers. 

 

" I can imagine, I'm sure your house was a chaotic mess" 
 

Minseo laughed " yeah it was, all the nanny's we got had to quit and that was mostly due to that rascal over there" Minseo points at Dahyun. 

 

Sana looked at Dahyun who was currently running away with the ball in her hands. 

 

" She's always been like that?" Sana asked curiously. 

 

Minseo looked at the princess and saw Sana fondly watching her sister, Minseo smirked. 

 

" Since the day she was born" 

 

Sana hummed, watching the pale girl running around with mud on her face and her clothes a mess and her signature laugh. She really has fallen for an idiot. 

 

Dahyun felt a stare an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter