Text 32

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The princess and the prince have been spotted together laughing and smiling while walking around the park could this be-" 

 

Dahyun gripped her pen tighter as she heard the news she went towards her tv and turned it off, not wanting to hear anymore. 

 

It's been a few days since she last saw the princess and she's been texting her but her replies seem to be getting slower and slower day by day. 

 

" Dahyun get out of this room" Chaeyoung suddenly barges in followed along by Jeongyeon, Dahyun groaned forgetting that her friends have a spare key to her apartment. 

 

" Get out i'm studying" Dahyun mumbles out adjusting her glasses on the bridge of her noise. She can't even focus on her assignment as too many things were on her mind and they revolved the same girl. 

 

" I'm guessing you heard then" Chaeyoung said laying down on Dahyun's bed. 

 

Dahyun groaned and planted her face on her desk and mutters " What are the odds the princess would choose me over him?" 

 

" Likely chances are 15%" Chaeyoung glared at Jeongyeon telling her to shut up. 
 

" He's a prince and you're just a university student with an odd personality" Jeongyeon said biting into a piece of chocolate. 

 

" He's a girls dream man and you're a girls worst nightmare" Chaeyoung follows along with the light humour. 

 

" He's handsome and tall and you're ugly and small" Jeongyeon follows along after Chaeyoung with the teasing tone. 

 

Dahyun's head shoots straight up and a spot of pink on her forehead could be seen her glasses were also falling down the bridge of her nose. She glared at her friends who were trying not to laugh. 

 

" Thanks for the motivation guys" Dahyun muttered out flipping her friends off. 

 

" All jokes aside, i'm sure the princess would prefer a weirdo over a perfect guy" Chaeyoung reassures her friend. From what she's heard of Mina she's 100% sure the princess may have the same feelings for Dahyun. 

 

" Anyway's let's go get lunch with the girls I heard the prince is tagging along" Jeongyeon suggests. She just received a message from Nayeon inviting the three of them to lunch. 

 

" Yeahhh no thank you, you guys go ahead" Dahyun declines the invitation, she can't bare seeing Hyun-woo and Sana together. 

 

Chaeyoung and Jeonyeon looked at eachother before smirking at eachother. 

 

--

" I hate both of you" Dahyun curses at them as they both forced her to get in the car and drive to the restaurant. 

 

" This is the perfect opportunity to show Hyun-woo she's yours" Jeongyeon said trying to motivate her friend. 

 

" You want to die?" Dahyun asks, Jeongyeon gulped and shook her head. 

 

They all arrived at the restaurant and that was when Dahyun realised she was still in her sweatpants and hoodie, she groans. 

 

Nayeon spotted the familiar trio and called them over catching the attention of Sana and Hyun-woo. Dahyun made eye contact with him and his face lit up. . 

 

The three friends appproached the table and sat down, the idiots have left her with the seat next to Sana. Great. Sana was sandwiched in the middle of Hyun-woo and Dahyun. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter