Text 33

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The princess and prince were currently both at the university, the prince wanted a tour of the whole university and luckily enough Mina volunteered to tour them. 

 

" And right through this was are the music rooms used by music majors" Mina guides them through a hallway with studios on either side. Large windows allowed you to look inside the room and watch the students work or practice.

 

Sana heard a familiar laughter but it was joined by another laughter. She shook her head not thinking anything of it until they walked further down the hallway. 

 

" Oh Dahyun must be practicing" Mina said spotting the familiar pale girl sat down by the piano in one of the studio's. 

 

Sana looked through and saw Dahyun sat with another girl by the piano. Dahyun was laughing at something the girl said , the girl looked away blushing. 

 

Dahyun then gently grabs the girl's hand and guides it around the piano, Dahyun lets out a small smile seeing the girl play.

 

Sana watched the scene in front of her and clenched her fist, she didn't know what she was feeling right now. The last time she saw Dahyun was last week and her little outburst at lunch and ever since then they haven't talked. 

 

And now here she was with another girl. Hyun-woo looked over and saw Dahyun and knocked on the door. 

 

Dahyun slowly looked over at the door and her face drops seeing Sana. 
 

" Oh Princess Sana and Prince Hyun-woo" The girl that was with Dahyun suddenly stands up and bows. Dahyun remained silent making eye contact with the princess. Both eyes were unreadable. 

 

" Dahyunnie thank you for today but Tzuyu is waiting for me" The girl politely bowed at Dahyun and gave her a small smile before leaving. 

 

Dahyunnie. Sana rolled her eyes at the nickname. Whatever. 

 

" Wow she's a catch" Hyun-soo said teasing Dahyun, Dahyun rolled her eyes and gathered her music sheets up. 

 

" What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked. 

 

" I wanted to see the famous MntzkUniversity" Hyun-woo said grinning, he sat down on a chair nearby. 

 

" Well have fun, it was nice to see you Mina and Ba- Princess" Dahyun said smiling. She almost let herself slip up. 

 

" Dahyun can we talk later?" Sana asked, Dahyun stood still.

 

" Sorry princess I'll be busy" 

 

" It's an order" 

 

Dahyun nodded " okay i'll see you later then princess" 

 

--

Sana knocked on the familiar apartment door waiting for the idiot to answer.

 

"Hello-" The girl from earlier answered the door " Jihyo who's at the door?" Dahyun asked drying her hair with a towel. Dahyun made eye contact with Sana. 

 

" Princess you're here" Dahyun greeted coming up to the door. 

 

Jihyo could sense the weird tension lingering between the two of them and that was when it hit her. The princess is the girl Dahyun has been ranting about. 

 

" I'm gonna head out now" Jihyo said, Dahyun looked at her confused at Jihyo's sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter