Text 35

Messaging the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Goodmorning princess" Dahyun greeted the princess as she walked into the dining room area. Today she was having breakfast with the royal family along with her family. She hasn't been able to meet them since she had to go to university all week. 

 

" Goodmorning" Sana yawned taking a sit next to Dahyun, waiting for everyone else to arrive. 

 

" Did you have nice dreams about me princess?" 

 

" It's too early to deal with your shamelessness" Sana groaned. Dahyun chuckled at the sight. It's been nearly a week since she's been living at the Royal estate and not once has she met Sana's parents. 

 

" Do you think mother and father in law are gonna love me?" Dahyun asked, remembering their text messages about meeting the parents. 

 

" They'd find you stupid" Sana jokes, she knows her parents would love Dahyun that's the unfortunate part of things. 
 

 

" It's early princess and you're already hurting me" Dahyun faked being hurt, Sana just rolled her eyes at the dramatic younger. 

 

" Goodmorning you two" Prince Hyun-woo walked in with a smile taking a seat on the other side of Sana. Dahyun got de-javu from a few weeks back. 
 

She didn't know the prince was also gonna be here. 
 

" Morning Hyun-woo did you sleep well?" Sana asked sparking a conversation with the prince. Dahyun rolled her eyes mumbling a quite " she didn't ask me if i slept well". 

 

Dahyun blocked out their conversation, tapping her finger on the table waiting for her family to arrive. Her mood has gone down drastically and it was all again because of the damn prince. 

 

Everyone eventually arrived and the siblings look at their younger sister who had a clear annoyed look on her face. 

 

The seating arrangement goes Dahyun, Sana, Hyunwoo on one side, on the opposite of them Darin ,Minseo and Daebin, the king and queen sit on one end of the table together with Dahyun's parents on the opposite end. 

 

" Kiyo this is my youngest, she's been going to the university you've built and Dahyun this is the king" Dahyun's dad introduced them. Since when was he on first name basis with the king? Dahyun thought. 

 

" Pleasure to meet you your highness" Dahyun said standing up from her chair and bowing towards the king and queen. 

 

" She looks just like you" The king compliments Dahyun's father. Dahyun just smiled and bowed again before taking a seat. 

 

" and please Dahyun just call me Kiyo and this is my wife Hima and this is my daughter Sana" Kiyo kindly introduced his family to Dahyun. Dahyun smiled in her head knowing she's already met the princess and was good friends with her.

 

" Lovely to meet you Kiyo, you're beautiful your majesty" Dahyun complimented the queen and she smiled already liking the manners Dahyun had " and you princess pleasure to meet you, you're looking beautiful this morning" Dahyun said turning to the princess who gave her an amused look. 

 

Sana smiled at Dahyun who returned her smile the two kept eye contact a little too long before Dahyun realised her family was around her and sat back down on her seat.

 

The three siblings watched the two interact all having the same question what the hell did they just witness. 

 

Hyun-woo ignored the odd gazes the two girls had for eachother and brushed it off.

 

--

After breakfast Dahyun decided to stroll around the big garden the estate had. She found it peaceful and relaxing and definitely took her minds off things. 

 

That was until she saw Sana sitting by herself at the water fountain placed in the middle of the garden. Dahyun smiled and was about to approach her until she saw Hyun-woo already walking towards her with a boquet of flowers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter