Summer 4

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Summer is almost over. Vacation is already done. Now, they are all back to their busy lives as an adult.

“I refilled your fridge earlier. Don’t ever forget to eat. I understand that you’re busy but your body still needs food, okay?” Momo reminded her girlfriend over the phone. They can only talk on the phone now. Sana’s too busy. And Momo can only support her like this.

“Okay. Fighting again today. Eat your dinner, okay. I love you.” Momo ended the call before she entered her restaurant.

As usual, on her way she’s looking around observing the people enjoying their time as they eat. It’s Momo’s favorite scene to watch, seeing people enjoying their food. The staffs greeted her from afar when they saw her going to her office.

She was about to enter when she eyed someone she didn’t expect to be there and is sitting on the last corner of the diner. She stops, looked carefully trying to make sure she's seeing right. The girl was enjoying the view of the people walking outside.

“Mina?” She whispered, but it’s like the mentioned name actually heard her as their eyes met the moment Momo called her silently.

Momo’s wide open mouth immediately curved soon Mina widened her eyes then looks away from her. Mina was visibly panicking making Momo chuckled, and made her way to the girl who gave the surprise visit.

Mina on the other hand saw Momo coming to her, and it’s making her too nervous. She did not expect to see Momo at all. She wanted to go. She really does, but knows she’ll turn rude if she runs away again like their last meeting.

“Mina…” That made Mina flinched though she expected Momo coming. She really tried her best to face Momo with a smile but soon their eyes met, hers looked the other way.

Momo though is getting awkward standing there. She wanted not to make Mina feel pressured by her presence, especially it looks like Nayeon is not there for her to do the talking. She first observes Mina and her table.

“You’re alone? Did you order already?” Momo asked first, thinking maybe her sudden appearance just put Mina uncomfortable. Mina shyly shaken her head, making Momo smile glad by it.

“Are you in hurry? Can you wait?” Mina is now puzzled at Momo’s question, didn’t even realized she already accidentally shaken her head.

“Good thing. You don’t need to order. Just wait here and I’ll cook you some of my specialty quick.” Momo did not even wait for Mina’s reply. Actually, she wanted to give Mina some space to adjust first, so later they can finally have a proper talk.

For Momo, her priority is to make Mina feel at ease with her presence like at least before. Where they can properly greet each other when sudden encounter like this happens again. And she’ll be doing that by her food.

Momo took her time preparing the foods.

In the meantime, Mina is thinking how her encountered with Momo just now is too fast. She did not even speak like before. She sighed, disappointed on herself.

Minutes of waiting and Mina has been watching… mentally counting the people that were entering and leaving the restaurant. Mina is aware at Momo’s success though they know, Momo can easily do that because of her powerful parents. But seeing this in person, makes her feel proud though they are not that close to each other.

She was just busy with her thoughts when Momo suddenly appeared in her vision. She immediately sat straight, spotting a mini food cart with three covered foods and a dessert in a glass in it.

“Thank you for the wait. Here’s your food.” Momo personally serve the foods one by one. Mina stared at food as Momo were placing it for her. She immediately salivated seeing the stunning visual of the meal. Momo saw it, making her smile secretly.

“And of course, the steak for the main dish. Medium, right?” Momo asked. Expecting Mina to nod and Mina did, a little surprise on how Momo guessed it right.

Momo felt proud. Coz she still remembers that one time the four of them ate out though it’s not in her character at all. After doing her job, Momo took a chance to read the room. But she couldn’t see any signs from Mina.

So…

“If you need anything…  just call one of the waiters and say my name. I will just be in my office.” Momo excused herself, turning, thinking Mina wants to be alone after all. But it immediately made Mina disappointed. She wants to say something but nothing came out, until…

Momo stops, confusingly looked down into her hand. Mina… accidentally took Momo’s pinky, not wanting the older to leave. Momo, still has her innocent face looked back on Mina.

“Why?” She asked, carefully reading Mina’s face which is like a lost puppy right now.

“C-Can’t you stay?” Mina, surprisingly managed to say. “T-There are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter