Summer 3

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo, Sana, and even Jeongyeon has been laughing together because of their friends acting so unusual since they set foot at Momo’s place. They just met Momo’s mom, now getting ready for dinner but the girls couldn’t even move a bit on their sits, seeing lots of expensive dishes being serve one by one in a very long dining table that still’s need four more people to be filled despite of them being seven. They gulp, didn’t know why they’ve been getting nervous.

In silence, suddenly, all of them felt their phone vibrating receiving a message, except Momo and Sana who’s just casually conversing to each other like nothing. They secretly checked it and saw Dahyun’s message on a new group chat made.

What is happening? Are you guys aware of this? -Dahyun

Dahyun couldn’t help it. She can’t even dare to talk personally because of too much pressure this place is giving them.

Why are you guys acting shock? As if you didn’t know Momo’s rich. -Jihyo

Jihyo acted cool, though inside she’s also surprise. She’s always been aware of Momo’s status. But knowing Momo started her business at a very bottom, she thought she were just born in a middle-class family who managed to became rich.

Yes. We know that is Momo’s rich but not like this. What is this actually? -Dahyun This is on another level Unnie. This house is huge as hell, and have you seen how many bodyguards, maid’s and butlers they have? I couldn’t even count. Plus, this mansion has CCTVs everywhere. I can’t even dare to look around. -Chaeyoung

Yes. They had no idea that all this time, their friend was a daughter of a chaebol family. This knowledge is really choking them right now.

Let’s just try to act natural. And delete this group chat now. Unnies won’t like it if they’ll know we have a GC without them. -Tzuyu We already know though. -Jeongyeon

They all widened their eyes looking for Jeongyeon, who’s shruggingly pointed the couple on her side having her phone on them. Momo and Sana are teasingly smiling at them, waving the phone.

“Now finally, all foods are ready.” Momo’s mom just made everyone flinched and quickly put down their phones, “Help yourself girls, and enjoy your stay here as much as you can.” Momo’s mom has a welcoming warm tone of voice, but that doesn’t make the girls relax at all.

They all awkwardly nodded with a smile, but wanting to go home is what’s running in their head actually.

“Good. I’m just gonna go to kitchen and prepare some desserts too.”

Momo’s mom excuses herself and goes to the kitchen. As soon as she vanished the girls quickly gave mad gazes on Momo like they were about to fight her.

“Unnie! Why you need to surprise us like this?” Chaeyoung, the most surprise one nagged, making Momo raised both of her hands.

“Did I? I thought Sana or Jeongyeon already told so I did not bother to tell myself anymore.”  Momo chuckled, shrugging then… “Let’s eat for now. Mom is a better cook than me. She even asked me what each of your favorite dishes and cook this all personally. Be sure to give her good feedback later when you move on from this, hm? She loves compliments.” Momo playfully advices.

And this maybe the first time, the girls felt like doing what Momo was telling them. They’re used to tease Momo a lot and now, they are starting to regret it after knowing all of this.

The girls started to eat, but still can’t adjust though Momo told them many times to eat and talk comfortably like usual. It’s really hard for them, especially there’s so many maids and butlers that were watching them.

They were also amazed, on how Sana and Momo can eat and talk loud without choking when they are being watch. They thought this is maybe a rich thing, and remember they must be used to this.

“So, these are my daughter’s friends from Seoul.” They were still midway from eating but their reflexes immediately told them stand up, respectfully bowed at Momo’s dad sudden appearance from afar. “There are too many of you. I’m happy to know my daughter has lots of friend.” Momo’s dad approaches closer.

“Hi daughter. Hi Sana, how’s business?” He greeted first, fist bumping and kissing her daughter on her cheek, Sana too. The girls are even surprised, seeing the closeness of them but still, the presence of Momo’s dad just made them more unable to breathe.

“Doing better uncle, but it’s getting harder than we thought now the we’re about to launch our first Girlgroup.” Sana replied while Momo’s Dad started removing her coat with the help of one butler, finally showing his very well-built body. The girls took a gulp on the sight, getting more and more nervous.

“And this one is Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon, the co-CEO who came for me before. I am not wrong, right?” Momo’s Dad asked, and greeted with a welcoming handshake to Jeongyeon, which she immediately took and shaken with even a bow.

“Yes Mr. Hirai. It’s nice meeting you again. At your residence out of all places.” She replied, and the others were surprise with the connection.

“Same here, dear. And you can tell me if you needed more help. We can always talk about that here now or later.” Mr. Hirai offered making Jeongyeon quickly shaking her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter