Autumn 2

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Momo never thought she’s ever going to enter a bookstore before. But she just did yesterday, buying all of Mina’s novels. She was surprise actually. Learned that Mina was actually a famous author. The seller even told her that Mina’s debut novel is their best-selling book so far.

“I better get her signed this.” Momo told herself while placing Mina's novel debut book on the table.

She’s currently waiting on Mina in a café near the mall, as they have plan to meet each other and help Mina to buy new laptop. Mina can just buy it online actually, but Momo suggested that it will be great to buy it personally for her to be able to encounter new people outside.

Momo looked at the time, thought on calling Mina already since she’s running late. She was about to, but someone outside across the road, acting strangely caught her attention. There’s a girl, who keeps reaching something from above while the people around her were walking looking at her. Momo take a proper look, and instantly recognized the girl. It was the person, she was about to call just now.

“What is she…” She was confused, continued to watch the younger. “doing?” Momo tilted her head trying to understand, but she's also beginning to get weirder by Mina. When she looked above, she finally realized what Mina was actually trying to do.

It immediately made her giggled, wheezing on seeing Mina getting so excited on wanting to catch a maple leaf being blown by the strong winds. Mina’s little jumping, determined face with an unfaded smile, made Momo to put her hand under her chin and thought on appreciating the view for a while.

"Cute.” She murmured out of her knowledge.

Momo never thought Mina can act like this too. She looks like she was having the day of her life that she doesn’t even care by her surrounding anymore.

Momo’s smile won’t be taken away, and even claps seeing Mina succeeding, jumpingly celebrating on catching one. She keeps clapping feeling proud, but stops like a statue when people started to block her view from Mina. Momo's excited expression gradually faded.

It stops, Momo’s world just stops for so long waiting to see Mina again. The moment the people disappeared, in her surprise Mina’s eyes already caught hers. It’s like the time slows down, especially when Mina smiles while her right hand holding the maple leaf move upward straight, covering her one eye.

Mina seems to be comparing the leaf to Momo, while Momo was just stunned, didn’t getting what is Mina doing anymore. It confuses her even more, when Mina moved telling something from afar, and Momo just couldn't possibly guess what. Mina beams a smile after, not like the usual wistful smile she shares which can make Momo sad for no reason. It was subtle, light, and peaceful that directly touches Momo’s heart.

Momo, felt so different right now that she ended up gulping to herself. Thankfully, Mina suddenly lost contact to her, and Momo have function back again.

“What is…” She looked down catching up some breathe. “Happening to me?”  Her hands traveled to her head, groaning feeling a sudden terrible headache.

Momo thinks, there’s something wrong with her right now.

After few seconds she tried to check up on Mina again but Mina… was nowhere to be found anymore. She immediately looked around in panic, standing up from her seat though she's still feeling dizzy.

“W-Where is she now?” She keeps looking around. She’s getting nervous out of a sudden, until she finally saw Mina, already running fast away from the café.

Even though Momo didn’t know what is happening, her intuition told her to just follow, running outside fast as much as she can. It’s a good thing there’s a lot of people slowing Mina that she catches up on her fast and reach her wrist to stop. The grip made Mina turns and almost lost her heart out of shock by that sudden touch Momo did.

 

“M-mina…” Momo hardly calls losing her breathing. She gulped hard trying to get herself together, before stands up straight to face Mina fully.

“What happened? Are you okay?” She asked in concern, holding both Mina’s shoulder checking carefully if something was wrong.

But in amidst of this, Mina seems to have so much things going on her mind that she can't understand any yet, just staring out of nowhere.

Momo noticed it so… "Mina, get yourself together!” She shouted knocking off Mina’s anxiousness.

“I-” Mina did got waken up by that, finally realized it was Momo who’s in front of her after all. This made her calm down, at least for little. “N-Nayeon Unnie called. She told me the building owner called and said someone tried to break in on our apartment.” She managed to explain, and Momo sighs out of relief, so loud that Mina was looking at her in concern.

Momo didn’t even know why she got relieve by knowing that someone tried to robbed their apartment. Still, it’s better than on what she’s thinking earlier. She really thought one of Mina’s family got into an accident and even worsts than that.

“Car? Do you have a car?” Momo asked in a calm manner. Her worry now faded, but she feels terrible out of nowhere.

Mina slowly shook her head. By that Momo did not ask anymore and forcefully drag Mina with her. Mina wasn’t sure, but for her Momo is looking like she’s pissed off or something. Momo’s grip on Mina’s wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter