Summer 1

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

November 09, 1996.

The so-called miracle day which is still being celebrated until now here in Korea— Year 2022.

The day where all of four seasons has miraculously happened in a day in the whole country. 

 Spring. Autumn. Winter. And Summer. All comes consecutively in a day.  It created confusion, questions, and fear to the world. But then recorded a history. That’s how especial that day is.

 

And that was the day…

I was born.

 

The miracle is me.

I am special.

 

 

 

 

I joined the girls on the living area with the snack I brought and seated properly on the floor with them. We are now at my place  This is where we end up gathered after the event earlier. 

“So, the miracle day really happened because of you? Because you were born? You weren’t just saying things before?” Jihyo immediately asked me like her eyes was about to popped out. She’s been itching to ask me actually. She's always the first one to ask. But she’s also the first one not to believe me.

I sigh. Hoping this time, she will.

I never shared this to anyone. Not like everyone will believe me if I told them actually. But these girls with me right now, is like a family to me so I’ve been telling them how special I am.

“I told you guys so many times but you never listen to me. That the nature depicts my feelings.” I directly told them. Waiting for their reaction but no one did. It felt like my words was still travelling through their ears.

They won’t believe me. They can’t believe me. This doesn’t make sense after all. But this time maybe they will finally believe me. Because something so impossible just happened earlier.

“If I’m in sadness, it rains. If I’m angry, it might have a sudden bad weather or even if the sky is clear, it may have a thunder or lightning depending on what level my anger is. When I’m experiencing too much happiness, spring will always come no matter what season it is— at least in a moment, can be in a whole day too. Spring is my happiness. You know how I love spring season, right?” I explained to them, and I saw how all of them got in awe slowly nodding their head. They’re also exchanging glances, like they were asking each other whether to believe me or not.

“A-And the tornado earlier Unnie?” Dahyun asked me again. I can see the doubtful yet somewhat convinced expression from her. “W-Was it really because you got jealous to the guy who touched Sana Unnie’s hand? Do you know the last tornado that happened here in Korea was like year 2014?”

I couldn’t help but chuckled nervously inside. Even me, myself, did not expect the tornado earlier. It’s the first time this happened. Maybe because this is also the first time, I got jealous over my girlfriend.

“It just came out of nowhere. Like, the weather was just fine and then Kaboom, we’re all running for our life to be saved.” Chaeyoung exclaimed, together with her love for exaggerated words and gestures as she’s trying to express what happened earlier. The tornado is far from us and it faded right away actually.

I laughed again, shaking my head getting worn out by thinking how I’ll make this more believable for them.

“Then how about the last time you felt sad Unnie? When was it? I will be checking if it really rained that day. Then I will believe you, Unnie.” Tzuyu, the youngest yet brainy one out of us.

Actually, since I told them this before, she’s the only one to be interested with this impossible information. But then, this wasn’t proven because nothing really happened unusual every time that we’re together, so she may be forgotten or gotten tired on convincing herself that this could be real too.

I thought of it first. When was the last time it rained because I was really sad? I kept on thinking, but nothing comes to my mind.

“I don’t remember.” I admitted. All of them sighs disappointed, “I wasn’t feeling sad for a long time actually.” Yes. Maybe because I felt nothing but happiness for a long time now.

“Then when was the last fight of you and Sana Unnie?” Chaeyoung asked and suddenly gasped loud. I blink my eyes confused on her different look at me. “Now that I think this might be real, it might be so scary to date someone like you Unnie. Does that mean when you’re mad, a lightning will always come?”

I laughed. It makes sense actually. But I shook my head, not disagreeing to her scary thought, but to her question. When was our last fight? I can only smile.

“Sana and I, never fought seriously since we were young, until now that we’re in a relationship. So, I can’t give you information about that.” I truly answered.

And instead on being disappointed this time, they quickly looked at each other, acted throwing up at the same time. I immediately rolled my eyes. They always act disgusted whenever I share our relationship to them.

It’s real though. Sana and I, known each other since diaper. That’s why we never had a fight over anything. We’re perfect together. No. She’s perfect to me.

“Then Unnie…” Tzuyu g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter