Autumn 4

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina went out alone this time again. She’s going to buy the laptop Momo and her planned to the last time. Momo on the otherhand has been continuously contacting her and Nayeon to set up a free day for their meet up but, the two of them has been finding an excuses to turn down Momo’s invitation.

They don’t have a plan to meet Momo for a while. Mina and Nayeon, were still not in good terms until now.

“Mo?” Mina muttered while her eyes immediately lights up, since the face she’s been trying to avoid was already caught by her sight.  

“Wait!” Mina uttered loud, even before she realizes it. The taxi driver at once pulled over on the side of the road, looking at Mina from the rear-view mirror. Mina though, couldn’t take her eyes off from the woman she’s been longing. Momo, who was freely walking on the side of the road not so far.

“Ma’am?” The driver manages to get Mina’s attention back. Realizing it… Mina opened to command for them to go but stops halfway before she could. She looks outside again, and it looks like she lost Momo from her sight already.

“I’ll get off from here.” Mina changed her mind, paid her fee before she quickly gets off to look for Momo.

Looking at the direction where she last saw Momo, she was relieve as she found Momo making her way inside a convenience store. She immediately walks in that direction, stops when she thought her spot was good enough so she wouldn’t be notice. She doesn’t have plan to approach Momo closer, she just wanted to at least see her from afar.

Minutes of waiting, she quickly turned to her side to hide herself when Momo finally went out from the store. She peeked when she thought Momo was already gone far, seeing her happily walking with something like cans in a plastic bag on her hand. Mina started to silently follow from behind, didn’t know where they are going but Mina’s slightly sure that Momo’s walking back towards the restaurant.

Mina thought so, but Momo suddenly turned left and enters a small alley that made her panic thinking she’s gonna lost her. She slowly runs not to get obvious but jolted back before she fully enters the passageway, felt her heart almost stops as she saw Momo just close, sitting into her feet on the corner. She almost got caught, that she’s cursing herself right now.

Mina’s still catching her breathing when she heard dogs barking inside. 

“Okay, okay. Stop it, Boo! Stop it, Dobby!”  

Mina’s head straighten, hearing Momo’s cute giggles inside and she’s not sure what’s happening. She wanted to see but doesn’t want to get caught so she stayed on her position. She took her phone acting like she’s busy on it so people passing by won’t find her strange, and lean close through the wall so she could hear Momo closer.

“Stop me already. Okay. I know. I love you too but I need to prepare your foods now.”

Mina smiles on her own, understanding Momo must be here to feed those stray dogs. Picturing on how Momo could be struggling calming those dogs base on what she’s hearing, it makes her smile even more. Few moments later it went on silence, dogs were probably eating.

“I really want to adopt you two.” Momo speaks up again, and Mina easily noticed that it has a tone of dismay. She put down her phone, focusing to listen.

“But Sana’s gonna scold me. I’m allergic to dogs after all.” Mina got sadden by that news too. She does remember, how many times Momo wants to pet every single dog she met before, but they need to stop her every time because of her allergy.

“Still, I’m gonna take you to a good shelter. Just wait until I find one. For now, eat. I bought a lot of foods.” Mina smiles proudly this time. She continues listening to Momo talking to the dogs for about more than ten minutes, but never gotten tired of it. Mina thought she can listen to Momo all day. But her listening got intervene when she heard a phone ringing.

“Oh!? Tzuyu is calling me.” Mina panics, doesn’t know what to do since she heard Momo standing, “Boo, Dobby... Be careful, okay? I’m gonna check on you tomorrow again.” All that she manages to do in a split of seconds was to turn to her back until she felt Momo passing fast from her back.

Mina immediately breathes in… relieve she did not get notice because Momo was rushing while busy answering the phone. When she turns to look, Momo was already far from her, running fast crossing the road.

Mina thought she could at least follow Momo until she got back into the restaurant before she goes, so she did. She follows Momo from far behind across the road, and stops soon Momo arrived in front of her restaurant. Next thing she saw was a tall girl getting out on a car approaching and handling Momo a paper bag.

Mina thought on going now, satisfied seeing Momo for the day but when a taxi passed by her, it intuitively caught her attention following gazes on it.

Inside on that taxi, it was Sana who was riding. Sana quickly made the driver stop after she saw Momo and Tzuyu on the other side of the road. She happily gets off on it, observing and guessing what could the two be talking to each other outside the restaurant while walking infront of the crossing lane.

While waiting for the traffic light signal, Sana thought on something. She reached her phone on her handbag and dials Momo’s number. It literally took one ring before Momo answers her calls making Sana proud.

“What are you two gossiping right now without waiting for me?” Sana playfully asked, then laughs when she saw Momo’s surprise reaction and quickly looked around to find her.

“Here!” She not that loud shouted, waving her phone before both Momo and Tzuyu caught her. Momo and Tzuyu laughs at her, gestured her to hurry up as the traffic sign turns green.

Sana gladly runs a little excited to get on the two. But while running… Sana didn’t know what had call her to turn her head back, seeing a figure from afar that she instantly recognized. It made her stops, slowly, in the middle of the road. Just like that their eyes met. There were people walking, interfering, but no one dares to get swayed.

Sana and Mina, from afar met again after a long time. But no one knows what they were feeling right now. Even them. It was, not the kind of a meeting they expected.

Momo only noticed Sana after all the people crossed already. She was confused on why all of a sudden, and worried at the same time. She squinted her eyes trying to track the gazes of Sana but before she could, the traffic timer has started to ring out alarming her on Sana’s safety so she tilted her head back quickly. And there, it’s a relief Sana was already running, getting closer to them.

“Why did you stop there!?” Momo asked in worry, heads getting restless trying to find where Sana is looking earlier but nothing’s to see there anymore.

“Ahh…” Sana smiles wide shaking her head to reassure Momo. “I just thought I left something on the taxi, so I tried to figure it out.” Sana lied. She wasn’t going to actually, but the fact Mina walks away even after they saw each other made her to. Thinking it might sound strange for Momo to tell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter