Autumn 1

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Fall season has begun.

The season where surroundings were colored with vibrant yellow, red orange and brown. Days with people enjoying the pleasant cool temperature before winter begins. And when everyone’s favorite, holidays and festivals are being held. It’s a season, many people enjoy the most.

So, Momo has been wondering, why of all seasons Sana hates autumn. Thinking of it, there are few answers on her mind.

“Right! Sana always gets sick in this season. I better prepare all kinds of medicine just in case.” Momo listed it into her phone notes, then hissed after writing it down, thinks again before typing something.

“And I should visit and call a cleaner for her house too, maybe before the month end. She doesn’t have time to take care those pile of leaves while she’s busy.” Momo noted again and started looking for a cleaner’s number online.

“That’s it for now. I better go now.” She got out the car and proceed going to her restaurant while stretching, getting ready for work. She was surprise though when one of the staffs runs to her soon she enters.

“Why? Any problem in the kitchen??” She asked in concern but gain a headshaking.

“Someone came earlier ma’am.” Momo immediately raised her eyebrow, guessing who could it be. “She said she’s a close friend of yours. I told her to wait in your office but she declined.” There’s only one person in her mind, but also doubts as she checks on the date today since they were supposed to meet tomorrow.

“Where is she then?” She asked already looking around.

“Second floor ma’am. I’ll take you to her.” The staff began to walk giving the way to their boss.

They just got in the 2nd floor but Momo’s eyes already recognized her visitor sitting beside the glass window.

“Nayeon Unnie!” Momo called, taking the attention of her Unnie who immediately shared her bunny smile after seeing Momo. “Wow, didn’t expect to see you this early. Give us…” Momo thought first while sitting in front of Nayeon. “Cappuccino, I think?” Nayeon nodded, as the staff gets the command and goes.

“You could’ve waited in my office, Unnie.” Momo told and Nayeon shaken her head.

“I really like the view here. Actually, this isn’t my first time here. And this is where I seated before.” Nayeon just made Momo surprised.

“Really? No way!?” She exclaimed, trying to recall if she did saw Nayeon before here but nothing comes into her mind. Nayeon chuckled at Momo’s thinking face.

“I did come here before but you’re too busy so I did not bother to show myself.” Nayeon explained.

“Seriously? When was it?” Momo asked, disappointed. She could’ve met her Unnie sooner but turns out she was too busy to do so. Still, Momo’s thinking how could she not recognize a close friend.

“Two years ago, I think. After we saw you in the television.” Nayeon stated and Momo finally understands, nodded in awe, admitting it.

“That was the year when this restaurant got recognized. So many food critics and food vloggers have come. I can’t even meet friends outside around that time.” It made Momo feel those tiring days again, but still glad her hard works made her restaurant famous until now.

“I bet Mina came too.” Nayeon guessed, while Momo wasn’t sure with that.

“Mina?” Momo replied unsure, though Nayeon was sure of it.

“We’re both watching that time. I know she’ll not miss to see your success too. She may be quiet but she’s definitely cheering for us silently. We’re her only friend after all.” Momo quickly smiled after hearing that.

She never thought there are people who were secretly rooting for her too.

“I’m so glad then. Thank you for the support, though I’m telling this late.” She said playfully bowing to her Unnie. Nayeon can only chuckles nodding to the younger's action, before she then remembers.

“Right! I heard she came here. She told me actually.” Nayeon’s actually surprise Mina will show up here on her own so, she's still not believing it.

“And we have plan to meet tomorrow too Unnie. That’s why I’m more surprise to see you this early. You could’ve come later with her.” Momo shared and that made Nayeon even more surprise. No. It’s actually making her bothered for some reason. Mina, is doing things, without her knowledge anymore, she thought.

“T-That’s the reason.” She stuttered though that wasn’t supposed to be a big deal actually. She cursed on her mind, and hide it on her smile. “I need to go tomorrow. I have a business trip in Busan for a week or more so, I thought I need to show up now and knowing you, your gonna wait up for me every day because Mina already came here.” Momo immediately giggled, agreeing.

“You’re right by that. I really thought we’re gonna start hanging out one of these days. I already had plan set on my mind. But before anything else, where do you work actually? I haven’t heard anything about you when you’ve gone college.” Momo questioned her curiousity.

She's a little upset when they suddenly left without saying goodbyes actually. But also understands there are things decided for their own good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter