Autumn 3

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There’s a sudden gathering Momo did not expect on her house this early in the morning. And at the moment, with her eyes still half sleeping, she did not expect to cook breakfast for seven people at all. She keeps yawning every second while no one was willing to help her.

“Momo Unnie, it’s next!” Chaeyoung excitedly shouted informing Momo, while the others are readying their phone to capture the news. Everyone was in the living area, been waiting for the news on the tv.

Momo on the other hand doesn’t want to see the news. She was unaware, until she came home yesterday with lots of call and messages from all her friends. Lots of rainbows, have appeared without her knowing. So right now, she’s been thinking for an explanation.

“Woah, Momo-yah… congrats on making it on the news again.” Jihyo playfully praise, as everyone claps feeling so proud on their friend.

“Another history was made because of you Unnie. LGBTQ+ community were even discussing if they should change the pride month to this month.” Dahyun informs, and Momo only sighs getting enough from this.

“Breakfast is done.” Momo muttered, telling them so she could change the topic. And without any second, the maknae line quickly ran to the kitchen since it’s their job is to get the foods and bring it to the living area for them to eat together.

Momo followed them, secretly glancing at her girlfriend. Yesterday, only Sana did not contact her. Thought maybe Sana is too busy but now that Sana is even present here, makes her feel uneasy.

Everyone started to eat on their own, and Momo did not forget to place food on Sana’s plate. Sana quickly looked at Momo as she done that, surprisingly smiles mouthing thank you as usual. Momo, doesn’t know what to feel. Is she going to be happy since Sana’s just acting normal, or she should be worrying because again, Sana is acting just the same.

“What does that mean though, Momo Unnie? Those rainbows.” Chaeyoung, suddenly questioned her curiosity that caught Momo off guard. Though she expected this question, still… she doesn’t know how to explain it in anyway.

“Were you with Sana Unnie yesterday? Of course, you are. It’s a beautiful moment.” Jihyo guessed, getting it more awkward for Momo to answer. Momo thought to deny it as it was the truth but…

“She’s not with me though. I also wonder actually.” Sana bluntly answered first, that was followed by confusion and a long silence.  Sana felt it, so she looks up laughing at their reaction.

“Why? We weren’t together. Is there something wrong if I wanted to know the reason too?” It sounds, sarcastic in a way. Momo, felt guilty. And the others, felt the same way as Momo though they don’t understand what is happening.

“Y-Yeah, we’re busy at the company. We’re together yesterday actually.” Jeongyeon tried to lift up the mood. “So, Momo…” Jeongyeon turned her attention to Momo, “W-What happened yesterday?” Can only believe Momo has a good reason to say, though she’s been feeling restless after meeting Im Nayeon— their childhood friend the other day.

Momo, went on silent mode for a while. Everyone, was looking forward for her answer until she shrugged her shoulder puzzling them.

“I-I didn’t know those rainbows had appeared yesterday actually.” Momo admitted that fact. She really does, wanted to be honest. “I didn’t know what does mean too. Yesterday, I was supposed to meet someone but she did not show up so I went home early. I personally think nothing special had happened yesterday. Just my normal day.” But telling them she’s with another girl she suspects as her first love, she knew it might sound strange for them.

“Then what is it? Is it possible you’re not the reason behind it? Like, it’s a pure nature who gave us those rainbows.” Dahyun ask in full doubt, even the other don’t believe it could happen without Momo’s ability.

“Why not?” Only Tzuyu, seems to be convince by it. “It could be. Nothing is impossible with nature. Momo Unnie’s gift is impossible already.” Tzuyu simply stated, gaining sympathy from everyone. They all nodded in agreement on that possibility. Momo felt so thankful on Tzuyu at the moment.

 But a person who knows Momo so well will not be taken away by those odds. A person, who never seen an honest person lying in her entire life, will of course quickly notice it.

Sana knows. Even just by hearing Momo’s change of breathing, she can quickly notice when Momo is getting nervous. Momo lied, and the moment their eyes met in a second, Sana confirmed it. And this would be, the first time Momo has ever done this.

Sana held Momo’s hand taking Momo’s attention, she smiled shaking her head before she leaned into Momo’s ears.

“I love you.” Still, Sana is willing to turn blind eye. Until Momo became honest to her again.

Momo immediately traced the sincerity and felt no any sense of doubt from Sana’s voice. Momo is now feeling better after hearing that. She pulled off from Sana, wanted to reply facing her girlfriend but her phone from the kitchen rings loud disturbing them.

She excuses herself to take the call, but hesitated when she saw who was calling. She secretly eyed the girls busy eating, before she silently went to her bedroom and answer the call.

“M-Mina...” Momo muttered nervously. Momo, can’t even sleep last night. She’s been trying to sort out everything but nothing comes out through her memory.

“M-Momo, I’m sorry yesterday. I needed to sent you away. I couldn’t even introduce you to my parents. It’s just…  they’re always been so overprotective towards me so I know how much they can get over emotional-”

“Mina it’s okay.” Momo cuts trying to calm Mina. She fully understand what Mina is trying to say and also… “I don’t think I can even face your parents yesterday. I was in a mess.” Momo, regarding of her crying out of nowh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter