Summer 2

~All Four Season~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Almost everyone is already sleeping at the van. Only Momo, Tzuyu and Jihyo are the ones who’s awake. Jihyo and Momo take turns to drive while Tzuyu was just busy looking and capturing the view along the way to Sana and Momo’s hometown. This will be their first time together having a vacation out the city, so they were all excited to the point they forgot to sleep.

“Have you asked her?” Jihyo suddenly talked breaking the silence between them. Momo and Tzuyu both turned their head to her, confused at the question. “I’m just wondering too. If she’s really that girl with the paper bracelet. I bet it’s her of course. Who else? You’ve been together since babies.” She added.

Momo immediately shook her head. “I forgot about it. It’s not that it is important to know by now actually. Maybe I’ll ask her when I got a chance though.” She replied. Jihyo then smiles back nodding once, eyes still glued on the road.

And thanks to her Momo’s now back to her curiosity. As far as she remembers, she only hangs out with Sana when she was kid since she’s really shy to people.

‘Nayeon Unnie?’ She suddenly whispered, starting to remember she met the mentioned name around that age too.

“We’re almost there, right Unnie?” Tzuyu asked from the back so Momo’s thoughts were cut immediately. She quickly looked outside to check.

“Yeah, almost there.” She replied.

They’re not going to stay directly at Momo or Sana’s home. They decided to stay at a rest house they already rented near the beach since they are too many. They will last for a week vacation then Sana and Momo will stay to spend our remaining days with their families.

Momo looked at Sana behind her beside Tzuyu. She noticed how Sana seems to be troubled by her position. This is the reason why they rarely go back home. It takes hours to travel and they are both a busy woman now.

Jeongyeon and Sana just built a small entertainment company and their first ever boy group debuted earlier this year. Reason why Momo felt so guilty when the concert got canceled because of her.

Momo on the other hand have a pretty big restaurant near Sana’s company. She started it small with the help of her parent’s money, and luckily managed to make it big.

“We should wake them up now.” Momo suggested.

 

 

Three days have passed and Momo’s still amazed with the changes of their hometown. The last time they came here was like few years ago but they never got a chance to look around for a reason. The girls are enjoying their little vacation but Momo think Sana and her are much more having fun than the girls.

Right now, Momo’s taking her usual morning jogging exercise, while the others are still sleeping. She’s enjoying the beach view until she noticed a lot of birds than the usual are flying at the same direction as her.

“They are following me. I must be happy right now.” She told herself.

Sometimes, Momo thinks the nature is the one who tells her what she’s feeling and not the other way around. She chuckled, now starting to get tired so she lowered her pace.
 

After getting a little strength back for few minutes of slowing down, she thought on getting faster again but her eyes unconsciously followed two familiar figures which she just passed by. She immediately stopped and turned checking from the back.

“Nayeon Unnie?” She silently called, but enough for these two to hear that they'd stopped. “Mina?” Momo called again and they then slowly looked back to her.

“Momo!? Is that you!?” The still most enthusiastic person Momo has ever known shouted, they look surprised as her.

And there, Momo confirmed it. It’s her Nayeon Unnie, also her childhood friend like Sana. And Mina, a friend they met through Nayeon on highschool— Momo and Sana’s friends for only a year though.

Momo looked at them endearingly, glad by this kind of coincidence. She noticed they were eating an ice-cream, early in the morning. She chuckled, thinking they still have that kind of weird eating habit.

“Momoring! Wow… how long has it been since we last saw each other? Was it in highschool when I graduated? How are you?” Nayeon asked, while both of them were approaching Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter