Chapter 7

One time thing

Jungkook entered the house only to be greeted with his three friends, staring at him.

"O-oh..hey guys. How's it-"

"So you just decided to not tell us you staying over at his house? Oh i'll only be a out a few hours." 

Jungkook laughed, staring at his friend.

"I never said how long i'd be out..."he said, smirking.

"Well, did you have fun?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"He's amazing. He takes good care of me."

"Good. Because you know if he didn't, we'd have to track him down." Yoongi stated.

Jungkook laughed, shaking his head.

"You guys are ridiculous." He mumbled.

A few weeks passed,  jungkook and namjoon spent nearly every waking hour together, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon. It seemed like he spent more time at Namjoon's place than his own these days. He wanted to visit him at the bar but worried about bothering him while we was working. Taehyung noticed how quiet Jungkook was being, eyeing him suspiciously.

"You okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Thinking about Namjoon?" He asked.

Jungkook blushed as an instant smile appeared. He covered his face with a pillow, nodding.

"I want to visit him again." He muttered.

"So what are you doing here? Go visit him." Taehyung replied simply.

"I don't think he'd be bothered by seeing you again."

"What if I want to go to the bar he works at and have a drink? Hmm? That'd be an excuse to go there and see him, right?" 

Jungkook smiled and rushed to get ready. He threw on some clothes as quickly as possible, taehyung smiled and tossed his keys to Jungkook.

"You're driving." He stated.

Jungkook nodded.

A few minutes later and they made it to the bar. Just before entering, Jungkook gasped.

"I forgot flowers!" He whined.

Taehyung stared, confused.

"What are you talking about?" 

Jungkook blushed.

"Uh...i wanted to get flowers for namjoon..." 

Taehyung laughed and rolled his eyes, pushing Jungkook towards the door.

"So what? He'll live. Buy him flowers later, let's go."

Jungkook found some seats near the bar. As soon as Namjoon saw him, he smiled widely. He made a special drink for him and casually set it down in front him, flashing a sweet smile. 

"Let me know what you think." 

"Okay!" Jungkook answered

After a few minutes, Namjoon wandered by again, waiting for Jungkook's answer.

"What did you think babe?" He asked.

Jungkook smirked and pulled Namjoon into a quick kiss. Namjoon smiled into the kiss, tasting the liquor laid upon Jungkook's lips, he felt intoxicated just off of Jungkook's kiss alone. But then he remembered where he was and quickly backed up. They stared at each other for a few moments before Namjoon got back to work. Namjoon brough dishes back to the kitchen, his coworked motioned him over.

"Hey, you may wanna save that for the bedroom." His coworker teased.

Namjoon laughed, blushing.

"Why? You jealous?" He replied

"Man, how can I be jealous of you and your boyfriend? I have my own thank you." 

Namjoon's eyes widened for a second.

"B-boyfriend? Uh...he's not my boyfriend.." Namjoon stammered.

"I see the way you look at him though, and he wouldn't kiss you like that if he didn't want you. That's more than just some liquid courage. Make him yours." 

Namjoon smiled.

"You're right." 

Namjoon strolled back to the bar.

"So when are you off?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm off at 7." Namjoon responded.

"It"s getting cold out. I'll pick you up after work."

Namjoon nodded.

"Thank you." 

After a while, Taehyung and Jungkook left to head home. Jungkook couldn't hold back his smile. Jungkook waited ever so patiently for 7o'clock to come around. He decided, while he was waiting, to shop around for some flowers. He found a combination of sunflowers and roses and instantly knew he had to have them. Right next to the flower shop was a coffee shop, he figured Namjoon might want something warm after work so he bought coffee for them both. He excitedly walked to the bar from the shop to wait for Namjoon to finish. Finally, it was 7, and namjoon was able to leave for the day. He walked out to the main lobby and saw Jungkook waiting with flowers and coffee. He smiled widely, almost tearing up. 

"Hi baby." He said.

Jungkook smiled.

"Hi my love, I figured you might want something warm to drink because it's getting cold outside and ths flowers reminded me of you so I bought them for you." 

Namjoon kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Thank you, that's so cute." 

"Ready to head home?" Jungkook asked

Namjoon nodded.

The two made their way into Namjoon's apartment and got the flowers set up in a vase. 

"Are you hungry? I could cook you something." Jungkook offered.

"You cook something for me in my apartment? No. I will cook something for you." Namjoon answered

Jungkook laughed. 

"Okay then make some food." He ordered.

Namjoon groaned.

"But I just got home from work..." He whined.

"See? This is why I offered to cook something. So i'll make dinner. Now go get changed into comfy clothes." Jungkook stated, rushing to the kitchen before a second thought.

After namjoon changed, he wandered into the kitchen and hugged Jungkook from behind, kissing the back of his neck softly. 

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"Hmm? For what?" Jungkook questioned.

"For coming into my life." Namjoon replied simply.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Namjoon's cheek.

"Thank you for staying in mine." He replied.

After dinner the two of them sat on the couch cuddling and watching movies. After a while a silence, Jungkook paused the movie.

"Uh...I have to ask...we never specifically said he are dating. But....we spend a lot of time together and at this point are practically living together. Are we dating?" Jungkook asked, embarrassed.

Namjoon smiled.

"Only if you want to."