Chapter 3

One time thing

Jungkook smiled widely the entire way home, texting Namjoon nonstop.  Once they arrived home, Taehyung and Jungkook brought the groceries in the house. Jungkook, however, kept getting distracted ever five seconds to respond to Namjoon. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hey, how about you stop texting your boyfriend for 2 minutes and help bring in the groceries?" He teased.

Jungkook smiled, blushing.

"H-he's not..." He mumbled, following his friend back outside.

Jungkook and Namjoon texted almost every day when they were able to. Next thing he knew, Jungkook felt himself getting butterflies anytime he even thought about Namjoon. He missed him and hoped to see him soon.
 
A few weeks passed by and Jungkook and Taehyung had plans to meet up with some friends at a nearby bar. Jungkook happily tackled his friends.

"I missed you guys!" He said with a smile.

"Hey kookie." Hoseok said, ruffling his hair.

The four of them entered the bar and found a table. Jungkook and Taehyung went up to the bar first to order drinks while Hoseok and Yoongi held the table down. 

"Hey, what can I get for you?" The bartender asked.

"4 bottles of soju please." Jungkook asked.

The bartender nodded.

"Okay, we'll bring them to your table." He responded.

Jungkook smiled and they walked back to the table. 

"So what's new? New friends? Jobs?" Hoseok aaked.

Taehyung nudged Jungkook slightly and jungkook stared at him.

"Hi, I have 4 soju b-" 

"Oh, jungkook! How's it going?" The man asked.

Jungkook blushed slightly, smiling.

"Hi Namjoon..it's good uh...what are you doing here?" He asked, shyly.

Namjoon smiled.

"I work here, i'm a bartender and server. I-"

"Namjoon!" A voice called from behind the bar.

"Uh-uh...here's your drinks.  I'll talk to you later." He said flashing a wink and quickly wandering back to work.

Jungkook's face burned beat red as he smiled like an idiot. His friends all stared in his direction, dumbfounded.

"Uh?? Hello?!" Yoongi said loudly, waving his hand in front of Jungkook's face.

"W-what?" Jungkook responded in a daze.

Taehyung nudged him once more.

"That's our bunny's....special friend." He answered.

Jungkook laughed, denying every word.

"He's....he helped me get out of a situation once and we keep seeing each other some how. I'm gonna go to the restroom." He stammered, getting up quickly. 

As he made his way to the restroom, he tripped over a stair leading up through the bar. Namjoon just happened to be right next to him and quickly wrapped his arm around Jungkook's thin waist. The two stares into each other's eyes. Jungkook blushed, embarrassed.

"We have stop meeting whenever you get into trouble." Namjoon said, smoothly.

Jungkook laughed slightly.

"Did you want more soju?" Namjoon asked.

"Well...yes but I need to go to the restroom first." He answered.

Namjoon nodded, gently took Jungkook's hand and lead him straight to it. He stopped by the bar for the bottle of soju and wrote a quick note and attached it to the bottle. Once jungkook was back at the table, Namjoon arrived with a couple more bottles, including the one with the note. He smirked in Jungkook's direction.

"Drinks on me tonight. Call me when you get home." 

Jungkook smiled happily, folding the note and putting it in his pocket. A while later, The boys were well past being able to drive. The four boys stumbled out from the bar, wobbling towards Jungkook and Taehyung's place. After very slow movement, they finally made it to the house. Hoseok and Yoongi instantly flopped down on the couch and floor, falling asleep immediately. Taehyung headed to his room as well, Jungkook sat outside on the balcony and called Namjoon immediately.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered.

"Hi..." Jungkook said, slowly.

"You okay? Make it home okay?" Namjoon asked, concerned.

"Yes i did..uh..thank you for paying for our drinks tonight." Jungkook stated.

Namjoon smiled happily.

"Anytime. I'm glad you're safe. Stay safe. Get some rest. I'll check on you tomorrow. I have to get back to work." 

Jungkook snuck back to his room as quietly as could as to not disturb the others. He screamed internally, happy as ever to see Namjoon once more. He wished he could get up the courage to ask him out.