Chapter 4

One time thing

Namjoon tiredly walked through the door of his apartment, sinking down onto the couch. He closed his eyes for a moment and thought of Jungkook. A smile spread across his face, he wondered if Jungkook would like to come over. He picked his phone up to text him, but then noticed just how late it was. He pondered on the thought of messaging him or not. But then decided to just do it because he always asks Jungkook to tell him when he's home safe, so why shouldn't he at least do the same?

"Hey, just made it home. Thought i'd let you know. Would you like come over some time?" 

He stared at the message for a second before deleting it and trying again.

"Hi, just walked in the door. Maybe we should hang out some time?"

Once again, he stared at the message and deleted it. He sighed in frusturation.

"Ugh come on. You can do this." He muttered to himself.

Right when he was about to try messaging again, his phone buzzed. It was Jungkook.

"You make it home alright?"

Namjoon's face lit up and the already existing smile grew wider.

"Yes i did. It's late though, shouldn't you be sleeping?" He answered.

"Ugh god I sound like i'm nagging him." Namjoon thought, worried.

"I was just getting some water and figured i'd see if you made it safe. Do you work tomorrow?" Jungkook answered.

"Yes i do. Why? You planning to come see me tomorrow?" Namjoon said with a slight flirtiness to his tone.

Jungkook chuckled softly.

"No I wanted to see the other cute bartender." He teased.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon said.

"It's a date." Jungkook replied