Chapter 9

One time thing

A few months passed by and Jungkook was at Namjoon's place more often than his own. He woke up one early one morning, looking over at the man sleeping next to him. He smiled, Wrapping his arm around Namjoon's torso. Namjoon stirred, sleepily. Suddenly, he was jolted awake by a loud know on the front door.

"Namjoon!!" A voice yelled from the other side

He gasped.

"! They're here early!! If they ask, you're my roommate." Namjoon whispered.

Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Babe...um...they don't know...we're together?" He asked, sadly.

Namjoon stayed silent for a moment.

"Jungkook...they don't even know I like guys. But i have to answer the door. Okay? So...just roommate okay? Until they leave." He answered before leaving the room.

Jungkook sighed, covering the blanket over his face. He texted Namjoon from the room.

"Just come get me after they leave." 

"Hi mom! Hi Dad!" He said, opening the front door to let them in.

"Hi son! How are you doing? We brought food!" His mom said, excitedly. 

Namjoon smiled happily, bringing them both into a hug. 

"I'm good...uh...just working a lot, you know. I can't talk much today because I work today but i'm always happy to see you guys." 

About an hour passed by and namjoon's parents said their goodbyes and left for the day. Namjoon immediately went into the bedroom, when he opened the door, he noticed Jungkook had fallen back asleep. He smiled softly and leaned next to Jungkook, kissing him gently. 

"Don't worry, i'll tell them soon. But i'm just not ready to yet." He muttered.

Namjoon quickly got ready for work and left the apartment. He entered the bar he worked at and quickly started on the different tasks for the night. Hours passed by before Jungkook woke up again and decided to go visit Namjoon at the bar. When he walked into the bar, he saw Namjoon mixing drinks for a couple of girls sitting nearby. He didn't think anything of it at first.

"Hey joonie." He said, taking a seat close by.

Namjoon smiled.

"Hey baby!" He answered, happily.

The girls kept whispering to each other, Namjoon finally gave them their drinks.

"Thanks handsome. So what are you doing later? You're too cute to be spending the night all alone." She asked.

Namjoon smiled, laughing awkwardly.

"Probably my boyfriend." He responded, winking and walking away.

The two girls started laughing and turning red from embarrassment. They quickly finished their drinks and asked for more as soon as they saw Namjoon. Jungkook noticed the three of them giggling and talking and instantly became jealous.  Namjoon walked over to him, kissing his cheek and setting another drink down before getting back to work. After a while, Jungkook left to go back home. He waited at the apartment for Namjoon to come back home later, a few hours later, Namjoon opened the door to see Jungkook staring him down.

"Hey babe." Namjoon said, flashing a smile. 

"Oh you're so handsome. Can you make me a drink sir? What are you doing tonight?" Jungkook replied, mockingly.

Namjoon laughed, rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing baby? They were drunk. Drunk people like to flirt. A lot. Especially with the person feeding them alcohol."

"Did you enjoy her flirting with you? Did you think she was pr-"

Namjoon pulled Jungkook into a kiss. Jungkook felt his cheeks burn as he smiled into the kiss. 

"I'm dating you. Correct?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Yes..."

"Okay. And do I like women? I don't remember. Refresh my memory baby." 

Jungkook blushed, staring at the ground.

"N-no...."

"Correct. Trust me. Okay? You have nothing to worry about. Nothing to be jealous over." 

Jungkook teared up, quickly trying to wipe the tears away before hugging Namjoon tightly. Namjoon sighed and kissed his head, hugging him back.

"Why you so upset baby boy?" He asked softly.

"I-i'm sorry for b-being so jealous..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Don't worry about it. You know good and well that i care about you and wouldn't want to hurt you. Just take a deep breath."

Jungkook felt safe with Namjoon. He's never felt so comfortable with anybody before