Chapter 6

One time thing

The next morning, jungkook woke up with a screaming headache and 5 missed calls and texts from his friends. He groaned slightly, forgetting to keep them informed. He felt a strong grip around his waist and relaxed slightly. He quickly texted his friends saying he was safe and better than ever, despite physically feeling like he was hit by a truck. He closed his eyes to try going back to sleep but found himself unable to do so. He glanced over at Namjoon and smiled softly. 

"He looks so cute sleeping!" Jungkook thought to himself.

After a while, he dozed off again and during this time, Namjoon woke up. He decided to make some coffee and grab some water and pain killers for himself and Jungkook. He set it on the night stand next to Jungkook and sat back onto the bed, reading and waiting for Jungkook to wake up. Jungkook woke up again a short while later. He stretched and yawned.

"Morning sleepy head, how you feeling?" Namjoon asked, gently.

Jungkook shook his head, keeping his eyes shut. Namjoon smiled sheepishly.

"Here, drink some water and take some pain killers. I made coffee too if you want some and i'll get some food if you're hungry." He said, handing the cup to Jungkook.

Sipping slowly, jungkook finally opened his eyes. 

"We drank so much last night." He mumbled.

"Yes we did." Namjoon answered.

"Can i get you anything?" He asked.

Jungkook thought for a moment, shakimg his head slowly.

"can we watch something? I don't care what as+ long as it's not too loud." He requested.

Namjoon nodded and out the first thing he saw on. He looked over at Jungkook and gently pulled his legs over his lap and carefully started massaging his feet. The two of them laid in bed all day cuddling, Jungkook laid in Namjoon's lap while namjoon  played with hair. After a while, time escaped them and suddenly it was getting close to Namjoon having to start his shift. He pouted, staring at the clock.

"I don't wanna go." He whined. 

Jungkook laughed, smiling at him.

"I know, but it would be an excuse for me to visit the bar to come see you. Or pick you up after work for....future dates?" 

Namjoon smiled instantly. 

"You're right. Alright, i'll go. But i'm walking you home first so I know you made it safe." 

Jungkook nodded in agreement and waited patiently for Namjoon to get ready. Jungkook heard the shower running and decided to grab the hair dryer. Once Namjoon finished his shower, and put clean clothes on, Jungkook carefully started blow drying his hair and combing it through. Once they were ready, the walked back towards Jungkook's apartment. 

"So...will there be a second date?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Only if you want there to be." He answered.

Namjoon kissed his forehead softly.

"I can't wait