006

(BxB) You're the best choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]He and his effort[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seungcheol smiled as Jihoon took the food package in his hand, even though not so gentle way. The other male gave him a bored look. “I’m accepting this just because I don’t like wasting food.”

“I know. It’s fine. I’m glad you will eat it.” Seungcheol said.

“Can’t you stop doing this?” Jihoon said sighing.

Seungcheol shook his head. “You know I’m serious about you.”

“Uh, stubborn .” Jihoon mumbled and kept walking. Seungcheol followed after him. Jihoon stopped when they’re nearing his faculty building. “Don’t follow.”

“Okay. See you later?”

“Suit yourself. Do I have a choice?” Jihoon sassed back and walked away. Seungcheol chuckled lightly as he commented ‘cute’. It’s about a week since he came to find Jihoon at his university and Seungcheol had been coming to meet Jihoon most of the time. Jihoon was mad at first, one for the reason he said he’s not comfortable and two for the reason he didn’t want to be seen with a known heir. Well, Seungcheol fixed that with him disguising himself – work in his favour as he’s hiding from his father’s men anyway – and most of the time came to find Jihoon when he’s out of his faculty. Well, Jihoon didn’t know but Seungcheol watched his mate from far whenever he’s not approaching the guy.

For the past week, Jihoon had slowly accepted his presence. At least, they could make a little conversation even though most of the time Jihoon scoffed at him but Jihoon now would also accept stuff he brought that most of it was food. Jihoon was a simple guy came from middle-class family, he had been taught not to waste food and Seungcheol used it to his advantage.

Seungcheol smiled as he watched Jihoon disappeared behind the corner. He took out his phone and dialled a number. “Thanks for today, Seungkwan.”

“Ah, hyung, I didn’t do much. How it goes today?”

“He took it as always, I’m sure he will eat it. Hope he will like it.”

“He will. You did great with the food, even though this is the first time.”

“I’m just a fast learner, but very much thanks, Seungkwan. I will treat you later.”

“No need, hyung. I’m willing to help. Wonwoo hyung told me a bit about you regarding mate, so seeing you’re really making effort to win him over, I want to help. Just treat me with your wedding later, hyung.” Seungkwan teased. Seungcheol guffawed.

“It’s still a long way, Seungkwan.”

“Don’t give up. I know you can do it.” Seungcheol hummed at the words.

“Thanks. Send my regards to Wonwoo and sorry that I will trouble you guys again tomorrow.” Seungcheol said and Seungkwan replied with a chuckle and yes before they ended the call.

Seungcheol walked towards the faculty. He knew where Jihoon would have his class. He will just go to his usual spot to wait for him. He’s such a stalker, for real. And yeah, if you’re wondering, Seungcheol didn’t go to his work the whole week. He had given the authority for Mingyu to fill in his spot for a while when they met at his summer house last time while explaining things to his assistant. He also hid from his family with Mingyu’s help. Seungcheol knew he will be found soon but he’s hoping he will get a yes from Jihoon first before that. He’s without a doubt willing to fight for his mate but it will be useless without Jihoon acknowledged their bond.

When it’s time for Jihoon’s class to end, Seungcheol went to usual spot he would wait for Jihoon. He knew Jihoon has no job after class today and would probably go back home. Jihoon was walking towards his bicycle and the guy noticed Seungcheol was waiting.

“Do you not have anything else to do? Did you even go home?” Jihoon asked. Seungcheol just smiled and shrugged. Jihoon decided to ignore and take his bicycle. Seungcheol waited looking at the smaller guy. Jihoon raised his brow. “I’m going home.”

“I know.”

“I’m cycling?” Jihoon said as he got on his bicycle. Seungcheol grinned.

“Can I ride behind?”

“Do you see a seat there?” Jihoon retorted back. Seungcheol just grinned. Jihoon sighed and got down again. He began to walk. Seungcheol’s eyes lit up and quickly walked beside Jihoon. Silence filled them for a moment until they walked out from the university ground.

“The lunchbox earlier.” Jihoon said suddenly as he gave it to Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiled and took it back. He looked happier when he noticed the empty box.

“What do you want to eat tomorrow?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon side-glanced him.

“No need.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol was about to say something but Jihoon cut him off. “Seungcheol ssi. Why you do all this?”

Seungcheol looked at Jihoon. Jihoon stopped walking and turned to Seungcheol as well. “You’re my mate. And as I said before and I will say it again and again, I want you.”

Jihoon exhaled. “Seungcheol ssi, you’re someone from a rich family. You can easily have anyone. Why would you… want a Beta like me?” Jihoon said. Seungcheol frowned. He didn’t really like the way Jihoon said that like downgrading himself.

“What about Beta? I never care about it. Heck, I told you before I never care about wanting a mate. But when I met you, it’s just happened. There’s in you that make me want… you. Because it’s you. Not anything else, nothing else matter. It’s just you.” Seungcheol said staring at Jihoon. Jihoon who was staring back felt blood rush to his face, he shied away with how strong the sincerity and confidence he could feel and see from Seungcheol. He gulped.

“But… I’m just a Beta.”

Seungcheol’s brow knotted deeper. “Don’t care about anything else. Our secondary gender, our status or maybe even the fact that I marked you. Just… I want you to give me a chance. To accept me. To like me and be with me.”

Jihoon looked back at Seungcheol. “You…”

“I like you.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon blinked. “I have said it before, all I want from you is a chance.”

Jihoon exhaled and turned to the front. “I’m afraid.” Seungcheol looked at Jihoon. Jihoon continued. “I’m afraid that if I give you a chance, and when we’re invested in this, the obstacle we have to go through would be too hard to conquer. And… I’m afraid I’m not strong enough.” Jihoon voiced out, letting Seungcheol knew a bit what he thought.

Seungcheol stared at Jihoon before reached to touch Jihoon’s hand on the handle. Jihoon looked at the hands before turnin

Please log in to read the full chapter