004

(BxB) You're the best choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]He and his stupidity[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“He’s having a bit of fever. Looking at his condition, he seemed to overwork himself. And the ‘extra exercise’ tires him out totally. But he’s fine. I’m giving him IV.” Seungcheol sighed after listening to his doctor friend. His hand grasped Jihoon warmly.

“Now, mind to explain to me what happen? Who is he? Since when you have a mate?” His friend asked in interrogative tone. His eyes were sharp on Seungcheol. Seungcheol gave a lopsided grin.

“Ah, umm. Wonwoo, I-”

“Choi Seungcheol. I got to know from Mingyu, you supposed to attend your mom’s birthday party last night. So, explain.”

Seungcheol sighed and nodded. “Let’s talk outside.” Seungcheol said and his doctor friend, Wonwoo nodded. The guy walked out first when Seungcheol gave a look to excuse him for a while. Knowing the sick male is Seungcheol’s mate, Wonwoo said nothing and walked out. He knew that protective feeling, he himself is an Alpha and had an Omega mate.

“Hyung?” Wonwoo turned and found his mate sitting at the couch in the living room. The doctor smiled and walked towards his mate. “Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, the guy is just passed out from overworking. Don’t worry, Kwanie.” Wonwoo’s mate, Seungkwan nodded and glanced at the door. “Go back to sleep. I need to talk with Seungcheol.” Seungkwan nodded again.

“Let them crash here for tonight, hyung. I will prepare breakfast for them tomorrow, and nursing the sick guy if needed.” Seungkwan said. Wonwoo smiled.

“Okay.” He gave a kiss onto Seungkwan’s temple and let the smaller guy walked towards their room. Seungkwan gave a hug to his Alpha before leaving. Not long after that, Seungcheol came out from the room. Wonwoo was sure Seungcheol only came out after he truly believed his mate is out of danger.

“Sit.” Wonwoo said to Seungcheol. The Choi heir nodded and came to sit. Wonwoo asked for drinks and Seungcheol just asked for plain water. Wonwoo went to fetch it at the kitchen and came back. He let Seungcheol drink up first before starting to speak. “So? Don’t beat around the bush and tell me everything. I’m here talking as your best friend first. Because I notice that mark was fresh. Speak.”

Seungcheol took a breath and looked up to Wonwoo who raised his brow at him. Seungcheol then started to tell Wonwoo everything, start from the party he was forced to attend, the drink he suspected was spiked and how he met Jihoon until what happened after. He of course left out the spicy part and only let Wonwoo knew the necessary. While he was talking, he realized that the idea of having Jihoon as his mate didn’t feel wrong to him. He’s very ready to share everything with Jihoon; he really wants him. Maybe this is what Mingyu tried to tell him previously, to try opening himself and accept another person.

Wonwoo frowned so hard that his brow formed one line. He took a breath to control his own rage to hear that Seungcheol lost his own control and marked someone without consent. As a doctor who often encountered cases like and unconsented marking, he really despised things like this. “Choi Seungcheol, I’m so close to punch you right here.”

“I know. I will let you.”

Wonwoo closed his eyes to calm himself and exhaled. “I refused. The right person is the guy inside, what’s the name again?” Wonwoo opened his eyes staring at Seungcheol.

“Jihoon.”

“Family name?” Seungcheol shook his head. Wonwoo exhaled. “You’re really…”

“I just… Wonwoo, believe me. Aside from the spiked drink, I know I’m purely attracted to him. You know how high my tolerant with foreign substance.” Seungcheol said. Wonwoo is his personal doctor aside from their bestie relationship, so yes Wonwoo knew Seungcheol’s body condition pretty well. And Wonwoo is Seungcheol’s friend since they’re baby, they knew each other to the very tiny details.

“I know that. But there’s a possibility of you got intoxicated too. We don’t know what kind of substance get into you. But that aside, you have a big problem here.” Wonwoo looked at Seungcheol. Seungcheol exhaled.

“I know… I need to get his forgiveness for my reckless stupidity. But I really want him. I never wanted someone so much, you know that.”

Wonwoo exhaled and nodded. “I know and there’s tiny part in me relieved that finally you found someone. But, that’s not the only major issue, Seungcheol.” Seungcheol looked at Wonwoo. Wonwoo exhaled. “The mate you had chosen and marked, he’s a Beta. I think because I can’t be sure totally without a further secondary gender check-up. But the main point here, he’s not an Omega for sure.”

Seungcheol frowned. “O- okay? I don’t mind my mate’s secondary gender actually.” Wonwoo sighed.

“Seungcheol, use your brain properly. Do you even remember why your father kept forcing you to get a mate to even use his Alpha’s authority to arrange the party last night? Your mate is a Male Beta.” Wonwoo said irritated. Seungcheol blinked before cursed.

“.”

“Yes, I think you’re screwed really bad.” Wonwoo shook his head.

Seungcheol took a breath as he stayed silent for a while. “ it all, I only want him as my mate.” Seungcheol said in a firm resolute. He knew what he wanted for sure. Seungcheol never thought marking Jihoon as his mate is a mistake but the way he did it was wrong, he acknowledged that. Even so, he won’t give up his mate. He never had this kind of feeling for someone so he didn’t want to lose Jihoon.

“You can crash here for the night. Seungkwan will be on leave tomorrow so you can ask him if anything. I have a patient appointment in the morning so I will leave early.” Seungcheol nodded.

“Thanks, Wonwoo.”

Wonwoo hummed. “You better think of solution fast. Maybe, start with your mate first.” Seungcheol nodded again. Wonwoo then left to his room leaving Seungcheol alone with his thought.

‘I must get his forgiveness and win him first.’

 

 

Jihoon came back to conscious when it’s already morning. His eyes were heavy but he pushed himself to be awake when he felt the sunlight onto him indicating it’s morning already. Jihoon groaned lightly as his head hurt a little and so do one of his arms. He blinked few times before opening his eyes wider to look at his hurting arm. Jihoon found the IV tube and frowned.

“Where…” Jihoon became alarmed and quickly looked around. He slowly tried to sit up. Looking at the room, he didn’t think he’s in the hospital just like he thought when he saw the IV tube.

“Oh, you’re awake.” Jihoon startled and just realized someone came into the room. He didn’t hear the door opening earlier as he was too immersed into his questions.

“Who are you?”

The guy smiled as he put down the tray in his hands on the nightstand beside the bed Jihoon was sitting at. “Calm down, hyung. I’m not going to harm you. My name is Seungkwan, a nurse.”

Please log in to read the full chapter