001

(BxB) You're the best choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]He and his life[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Notes: As mentioned in Foreword/Description, this story is based on my own ABO universe, you may read here to understand better. Now onto the story~

********

Choi Seungcheol of Choi family clan. A well-known name as the next heir of the richest clan in the town. He is the only child of his parents and his parents are also the only children of their generation. His father is the current patriarch of Choi clan and they’re the direct lineage from the first generation of the Choi clan, thus they’re called as the main family of Choi clan making their status a bit higher than any other in the clan, legitimately becoming the one rightfully to inherit the leadership of the clan.

Seungcheol is a perfect man you could ask for. Aside from being the heir of the richest clan in the town, he has the brain, great figure and of course very charming appearance. He’s also brought up as a well-mannered guy given his social status and he’s a very kind man indeed. And what made him even perfect and more desirable is he’s an Alpha, born from a pair of Male Alpha and Female Omega. Like had stated at first, he’s a perfect choice of man you could get.

In this very year, Seungcheol will be celebrating his 31st birthday. And nearing to that, the elders of clan had started to get worried over something. As perfect as Seungcheol could be, it didn’t satisfy the elders fully. Not until the future heir is secured. Yes, Seungcheol hadn’t show any plan to start settle down or get a mate giving an offspring for the future heir. The elders were worried as currently Seungcheol is the sole heir from the main family. Their spare heir, from the branched family, was someone the elders didn’t really trust so the elders were worried of the future heir and generation of the clan from main family looking at Seungcheol’s disinterest in mating and marriage.

The elders had few times got Seungcheol to meet and talk about getting a mate and married but Seungcheol never gives a positive answer. Seungcheol is currently working as a director in one of the many companies owned by the clan. His daily life is like many others – work, eat and sleep. Seungcheol is quite ambitious and meticulous, he’s a real workaholic. That might be something he inherited from his father, apparently. But at least, his father had desired to get married when he's at the age. Not Seungcheol. He didn’t really care about that and put his sole focus on his work. People couldn’t deny that he did achieve so many things since he started working in the company from the start as a junior executive until becoming a director today. The company also grew so much and made huge profits since he joined.

Today is just like any other working day for Seungcheol. He arrived at his office early as usual and greeted by his assistant once he reached his floor. “Good morning, sir.”

“Morning, Mingyu.”

“Your breakfast will come shortly, it’s a bit delayed today as I heard from the shop their driver had an accident so they’re arranging a new one.” The assistant, Mingyu updated his boss while they’re walking towards Seungcheol’s office. “Today morning at 10, you will have a meeting with Mr Zhang, the client from China. There’s no other agenda, only few documents need your attention and signature. I have put those on your table, sir.”

“Okay, thanks Mingyu.”

The pair already arrived and was inside the office. Seungcheol sat down and saw the pile of documents. He pointed it and Mingyu nodded answering the wordless question. Seungcheol just nodded. “Okay, is there anything else?”

“Um. Your father had given me a call asking for you to meet him today. I didn’t commit or tell him that you’re quite free today when he asked but he requested that you call him back.”

Seungcheol sighed. “That man. I’m sure he’s asking because the elders.”

“Regarding marriage?”

“What else, Min? Anyway, just ignore it. I will give him a call, if I feel to do so.”

Mingyu looked at his boss. “May I talk as your friend, sir?” Mingyu said.

Before they’re boss and assistant, both of them were friends since high school. Mingyu is a year younger by age but he entered high school early so he was in the same year as Seungcheol. They were picked to be the batch representatives for the student council and from there they became close. Up till Seungcheol was selected as the president of the council, he made Mingyu as the secretary of the council as Seungcheol clicked well with Mingyu and their mind worked alike. Their friendship continued when both of them took the same course in the same university and eventually Seungcheol requested Mingyu to work alongside him. Mingyu also didn’t mind as he really respected Seungcheol and liked how they both worked well together. There were people gossiping Mingyu being close with Seungcheol for an easy life. Seungcheol never care about those as he trusted Mingyu and the younger also proven to be trustable. Mingyu did felt hurt with all those comments but he willed himself to prove them wrong and he managed to strive forward alongside Seungcheol up to this day.

“What?”

“To be honest, I also worry about you, Cheol hyung. Why won’t you give a try for a mate?”

“We already have this conversation, right?”

“I know, hyung but you have achieved this position and a stable life now. Don’t you feel lonely, I mean you could find somebody to share your achievement?” Mingyu said. He had talked to Seungcheol about marriage one time, because Mr Choi asked his help. But what he heard from Seungcheol is something hard to understand nor to explain to the elders.

Seungcheol didn’t want to find anyone because he didn’t feel the necessary to do so. He enjoyed his current life; he could focus his work and do everything he wanted. He didn’t really think he wanted to commit to someone, to share his personal space with someone. He’s not

Please log in to read the full chapter