happy, sad, or angry

protect my love forever

Kyuhyun pov

It’s been two days since Ryeowook was admitted ICU and Yesung never left his seat that’s next to ryeowook’s bed. I don't know how to kick him out of there. Seriously, even doctors can’t stay there for very long time. It’s how rules are in most of the hospitals. Today the manager saw me and with her serious voice warned me to drag Yesung outside of that room. But who can drag that PABO out???????? It’s definitely not me. The good thing is that Siwon is coming again to talk to yesung. I hope he will be the one to persuade Yesung leave ICU. If ryeowook wasn't unconscious, i bet he would also get annoyed.

As I was deep in my thoughts, I felt some one hugging me from the back.

“Ohh Minnie, you scared me. What are you doing here, baby?”

“I am so tired” OMO i can't stand those pouty cute lips.

“don’t pout like that. Your pout makes you cute, but your smile is cuter.”

“ I don’t know what to do. I have been a doctor for few years in here , but why can’t I help my best friend to get better?” I saw tears forming in his eyes.

“minnie, didn't you lecture all new doctors including me that in this field we shouldn’t use emotions and logic should always be the most important thing in our mind?” I hugged him tigltly and he just sobbed quietly against my chest.

“then, what? Are you a bad doctor? You are my boss in here, but why did you tell me something that you are not following in the first place? are you a liar?” I didn’t mean the things that I said, just wanted to change the depressed mood between us.

“YAH.. are you mad? If you don’t like me as your boss, just change your hospital. It’s not like I care” he was angry now, but it’s better because he is not sobbing anymore.

“you believed everything I said? I didn’t know you are a good girlfriend who listens to my words well. I was just trying to change the mood”. i smirked which made him turn read in anger, like a tomato.

“first, you don’t call your boss ‘ girlfriend’. When it comes to the time that I have to write a report to your medical school, i will take my revenge, CHO KYUHYUN. They sure don’t want a disrepectful student. Second, normal people usually try to make the others feel happy when they are sad. They don’t make someone feel angry. Aishhhh you annoy me, I will just go to my office and rest for a while.” He pushed me away and walked to his office. I pouted and followed him.

Once he reached his personal office, he unlocked the door silently.

“You should be thankful that I am trying to change your mood. It doesn’t matter if I make you feel happy or angry.” I said trying to make him talk to me. I guess it doesn’t work that way for him.

“don’t talk to me and why are you coming inside my office? get out or I will have to call security to chase you out of here.”

“okay, will you feel better if I say I am sorry?”

He walked into his office, but didn’t close the door nor try to chase my out of his office. Which meant that he wanted me to be with him. i closed the door behind me and turned around to see him standing be his desk with his back against me. I walked close to him and kissed his cheek slowly while taking his hand in into mine.

“ I am sorry. Can you please stop being upset?” He didn’t say anything, just turned around and hugged me while sobbing quietly again. it hurts me to see him sobbing liek this ever since Ryeowookwas kidnapped.

“why are you crying? Please don’t cry that makes my heart ache... please don't.” with that I cupped his puffy cheeks and started to kiss him softly. We have been dating for only a few months now. In this time we didn’t get to go on a lot of dates, kiss each other all the times, or have *cough*. we are always in hospital, working on long shifts. We have a sweet relationship, but it’s not as strong as eunahe's or yewook’s relationship which makes me jealous often times. both couples always manage their working time so that they can go on dates. (A/n: for people working at hospital is hard to manage their time :/ It’s like that for my parents too, always busy with hospital stuff*pout* but that’s how the life goes, right?”

When we both pulled away, he smiled and hugged me tightly.

“sungmin, go home and sleep. You had a long surgery today plus many patients to take care of. your eyes are red and puffy, don't stress yourself so much.”

“then you should come with me too. Your shift will be over in an hour.”

“ Oh! I forgot to tell you this. Siwon will be here soon to see if he can take yesung to the station. He said they need to finish their investigation case.”

“Do you really think he can persuade yesung to leave ryeowook? Yesung doesn't even leave that room to get some food.” Sungmin said with a very worried expression

“I know, but don’t worry Siwon might be able to persuade him. They have been working together as officers for a very long time, they know each other well.”

“then I will wait for you to go home with me after siown leaves.”

“That might take a very long time. But if you go home there’s a new bunny waiting for you. “

“OMG…are you serious???? Then I will go home now. Thank you! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH~” he jumped on me and kissed me quickly on the lips.

“ I didn’t know you love me because of those bunnies I buy for you.”

“ kekkek don’t be jaleous kyunnie, I love you more than my precious bunnies”

“how much more?”

“This much” with that he kissed me again longer than before. I ran my hand under his uniform, massaging his stomach area, feeling his soft skin. He smiled between our kiss when suddenly someone opened the door and said “ OMG… you guys are here?” my heart started to beat very fast. I thought it was one of the workers in our hospital.

“Ahhhhhhh… siwon ah… you ing scared us” I said as I tried to calm my heart.

“serious, you should learn how to knock on the door” sungmin said

“what were you two doing? Did you guys have se…”

“SHUT UP! we were just kissing” I said

“siwon, are you here to talk to yesung?” sungmin asked, probably trying to change the awkward topic.

“ yah, I need to take him to the station so he can finish the paper work and write a report about ryeowook’s kidnappers. The court has booked a time for review the case. it's in three days and we need to have the reports complete very soon.”

“but… I don’t think yesung would agree to go with you” I said, it’s the truth

“ I know, I wish my kibummie was here, then he could do something” siwon said sadly

“oh yah, when is he gonna come back from America?”

“His trip is for three weeks, so he will be back next week hopefully”

“does he know anything about ryeowook's condition?” sungmin said as he tried to comfort siwon

“no, I don’t want to make a bad trip for him, it’s been a long time since last time he left Korea to see his parents, so let him be there for a while and have fun.”

“ you are right, he studied and worked hard all this time in hospital as a nurse, so he should rest for a while, but you know that he will kill you once he comes here and finds out that you didn’t tell him” I flashed my famous smirk as a revenge for ing us earlier.

“I know, I will figure out a way to escape. Where’s yesung, I want to see him”

“let’s go I will show you. Sungmin, go home. Okay???” I pecked sungmin’s lips one last time before I left his office with siwon.

Siwon pov

i walked to ryeowook's room and found yesung right next to him

“yesung, you look pale. come on let's get you something." i said waiting for his responce.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: here’s a new chapter.Did you guys love kyumin?????

I feel so lucky, this week many readers subscribed, Please give me your ideas and comment.