EMERGENCY CALL

protect my love forever

kibum POV

Today Ryeowook will discharge from hospital after resting here for six weeks. He was getting out of control with that hyper Youngjae hehehe. As Ryeowook recovered slowly, his doctor removed bandages from his hand. Unfortunately, he would run around the hospital and mess with EVERYTHING. Even patients were getting angry because of these two noisy kids. Aishhh...I am glad that today Yesung will finish his paper work and take him away from here for a while.

As for Siwon and I, my decision is to forgive him. Well I can't just ignore him every day, no matter what happened I still love him with all my heart.

"Ahhhhh..." OMG is that Yesung who's yelling; I better go to Ryeowook's room and check on him.

__________________________Ryeowook's room__________________

"KIM RYEOWOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ryeowook was giving his famous massage to Yesung or I should better say to the poor Yesung.

"BUM HELP ME" Yesung yelled. I walked to Ryeowook and hold him back showing him my serious face. But he just laughed none stop with Youngjae. Yesung took a breath and told Ryeowook to change his clothes and get ready to go home.

After 10 minutes Ryeowook walked out of bathroom holding a turtle pushie in front of Youngjae.

"Jae-ah~, this is yours"

"I doooon't waan dat" Youngjae whined while pouting cutely

"Wae? You don't like turtles, but don't you think they are so cute?" Yesung asked pouting as well

"I i i...Want wookieeee" tears filled Jae's round eyes as he started crying while tugging Ryeowook's clothes

"He will be back here in a while...he needs to rest home" Yesung pulled Jae in his embrace to calm him down.

"b but he can rest here and I will take care of him like my own son"

"Puhahaha... Wook I guess you got a new umma... no way, Ryeowook can't rest here with you Youngjae" I said firmly as I patted his back.

"I will come back superior Jae ah, okay??? While I am gone I will call hospital and get a report of you, one mistake and one day of me coming here late, so behave. Now give me my kiss?" Ryeowook as he bent down to his level and Youngjae kissed him while tearing.

__________________________at night in Kangteuk's room________________

3rd person's POV

"Aigoo~ my arm hurts so much. I jumped down a wall to catch the murder" Leeteuk whined

"Honey you should be more careful, you want me to call Sungmin to check your arm?" Kangin asked examining the wound on Leeteuk's arm.

“No use...he will just cover it with cream and bandage it which I have already done...oh can you give me a painkiller? it's on the kitchen's counter called 'Ibuprofen' "

*kiss* Leeteuk stared at Kangin as he pecked his arm softly and blushed slightly as Kangin look up smiling.

"Yah *blush* w...what..the...h hell?"

"When I am giving you my special treatment, don't you want it?" Kangin pouted trying hard to act cute by pouting awkwardly. Leetuek gave him a short kiss before he said

"I love it, but get me my painkiller now...my arm hurts a lot" Kangin stood up at his request and left the room when he heard Leeteuk's phone ringing.

"Teuk who is it?"

"It’s from Yewook's house...let me answer it" he smiled and pressed the green bottom on his phone.

"Hey guys...hello...hello...RYEOWOOK WHAT'S GOING ON? ... Can you hear me? ...YESUNG W...WHAT? *gasp* just wait for me, I will be there in a sec"

Leeteuk ended the call and rushed toward his outside clothes to change quickly.

"Teuk...what's going on? What did Ryeowook say about Yesung?"

"Kangin this is not good at all" Tuek said running out of the bedroom followed by his husband

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: sometimes I hated it when authors suddenly end a chapter like this... sorry guys, I will update the next chapter soon, so you will know what happened to Yesung. Can you guess?????

also, i am very sorry for updating late, honestly there're many great stories in AFF so i was distracted by them that i forgot about my own story *bow*

Marry Christmas for the ones who are celebrating and Happy Holiday to others!

THANKS FOR READING~