ryeowook, i don't wanna sleep~

protect my love forever

no one's pov

"hey tuek, what are you guys waiting for let's go in and see how ryewook's doing." kangin said happily

"NO WAIT, we can go in there now." leeteuk said as he tried to hold his lover back

"why tuek? I wan to see him"

"ryeowook had a sudden flashback, so doctors are checking on him"

"okay, by the way yesung, I saw kyuhyun down stair. He said that ryeowook's tests were good. He doesn't need any other major surgery. Which means that after checking his broken hand and changing his bandages, he can just rest here for a while and in a few days you can take him home?"

"OMG...ah i was freaking out to death just now...thank you siwon for letting me know just now when i rushed in to his room, he was trembling hardly again worse than the day we rescued him. i should thank kyunnie when he gets back here later on." yesung with a big grin

"YAH yesung ssi don't call me kyunni ever again. Only sungmin can do that." kyuhyun walked out of the elevator.

"kekeke i don't are." yesung said as he hugged kyuhyun and annoyed him.

"Finally weird yesung is back" leeteuk sang

"tuek hyung don't you need to go back to station, i heard there's something really important going on." siwon asked

"Oh yah i forgot about that. i will go now. but i also need one of you three to tag along with me."

"i want to stay here with yesung." siwon said

"noooo i will stay and you leave with tuek" kangin argued

"aishhhhhhh come on kangin, just come with me. i promise you can come and visit ryeowook in a later on."

"okay, but why does it have to be me? I wanna stay." as kangin kept nagging; tuek took his arm and pulled him to an elevator.

                                                             _____________________________

After 5 minutes later

sungmin walked out of ryeowook's room, yesung, kyuhyun, and siwon hurried toward him.

"is he alright sungmin?"

"he is okay but he needs to rest. we don't want him to take any pain killer for now because of it's side affect, so he can't go to sleep and he might have a little pain. Go inside, I think he misses you ALOT. awwww his confused looked when he woke up was priceless."

yesung hurried in and close the door slowly. he walked next to ryeowook's bed and called him

"ryeowok, are you a wake?"

"SUNGIEEE" ryeoowok sat up as he heard his lover's voice, but a sudden pain made him lay back down

"ahhhhhh my hand hurts sooo much" he rubbed his hand as asingle tear escaped from his eye.

yesung's eye's widened. "OMG... ryeowook" he ran to ryeowook and hugged him

"baby...you alright? *sniff*"

"don't worry yesung i am fine now." ryeowook mumbled.

"i miss you so much ryeowook. i am sorry, really sorry. i should've been better."

ryeowook pushed him lightly back with circled tears in his eyes and looked at him sadly

"sungie what are you saying, it was just an accident."

yesung hugged him again and broke down into loud cries.

"i promise i will never let this happen again. I will be with you...I promise."

after hearing that ryeowook burst into tears too.

"yesung, it was so... so terrible. t...they...tt..told me that they would kill *sob* m me...a... *sob* and s send my head to  you. i was soooo scared. they... they... *sob* " as ryeowook remembered their cruel words he clutched the blanket tightky.

"shhhhh...you are trembling ryeowook, don't think about it anymore. They are away now." yesung wiped his tears and turned his face to see ryeowook’s wet face close to him. He softly pecked his lovers lips and started kiss them.

After a short time they broke the kiss and star at each other with teary eyes. "my ryeowookie should smile now, you know why?" yesung said and wiped ryeowook's tears with his thumbs.

"WHY? Is it because I look cuter."

"No, it's because you always smile when I kiss you, don't you?" yesung teased.

"You mean I am not cute?" ryeowook pouted cutely

"Of course you are cute. I have to admit that your teary eyes are even cute, but they make want to cry." ryeowook giggled when he heard that.

"yah that's my ryeowook." yesung pecked ryeowook again.

"sungie i am tired~ i wanna sleep" ryeowook rubbed his eyes while yawning like a kid.

"yah stop seducing me like that with your cuteness"

"i'm not"

"yes you're"

"but i ain't doin' it~"

"aish i can't fight against you, when you're an aigoo king. here lie down on your bed, so i can put you to sleep cutie." as ryeowook obeyed to lie down, he noticed yesung's swollen hand.he gasped immediately

"yesung, what happened to your hand? it's red and swollen."

yesung stopped not knowing how to explain the earlier event

"o-oh...um...it's just...that, you know that day when we rescued you? well i hurted my hand accidently. but it's not something really important for you to worry about."

ryeowook stared at him for a few seconds silently, based on his experience in hospital, he knew that if someone's hand gets hurt, it'll look red on the first day. but later it would either get darker or pink. he also knew that yesung is lying because his voice sounded different, but he choose to let it be, taking mental note to ask siwon about it later on. he nodded timidly and asked

"yesung, you look so tired. Your eyes are puffy and red. Don’t you want to rest?"

"Of course not, I can't just leave you here."

"I won't die. Just sleep here"

"ryeowook am I your patient again" yesung laugh.

“No even though I am a nurse I don't want to have a patient like you. You don't listen to me like always." ryeowook pouted again.

"Don’t pout like that, I just miss you soooooo much. I don't want to let you go. I just want to hug like this for a while.” He tightened the hug and kissed ryeowook’s neck. “I love you my pushie.”

Ryeowook suddenly broke the hug and said, “PUSHIE? Ohh yesung how’s my giraffe. I MISS MY PUSHIEEEEEEEEE MUSHIEEEEEE giraffe soooooo MUCH.”

“I brought it for you.” Yesung opened his box and took the giraffe out, before handing it to ryeowook, he shoot an evil glare at it. Ryeowook quickly took his giraffe and hugged it tightly, “OMO…kiki, why do you look so sad? I am sorry for leaving you all by yourself… here I will give you a kiss MUHAAA. Are you happy now. Did yesung take care of you well?” he then looked up and saw yesung’s pouted lips and his puffy cheek.

“ OMO… yesungie what’s wrong?”

“why you always love him more than me? When I said I love you pushie, you only caught the pushie part” yesung whined like a five year old kid instead of a lead police officer.

“NOOO I love you too, but I just miss him so much too. MUHAAAAAAAA. Is it good now.” Yesung’s pout faded once ryeowook took his hand and kissed it. He couldn’t help but giggle.

“what are we, like a preschool couple. Two second ago we cried, then pouted and now laughing” Yesung said with a chuckle.

“I bet we will never grow up, just like my kiki.” With that ryeowook hugged kiki and yesung bent down and hugged ryeowook and kiki.

*knock knock*

"hey guys, come in." siwon, kyuhyun, and sungmin opened the door and walked inside.

"ryeowook i brought you food, here eat it up" sungmin said and place it on the table

"ryeowook" siwon said as he walked to ryeowook and hug him. " are you felling better, i miss you so much."

"Me too hyung. i was talking to yesungie now, don't think he needs to get rest and have a sleep."

"oh yah, he hasn't gotten rest at all for along time."

" you guys all need to sleep, sungmin you were home i shouldn't have called you to come over, so let's go home and sleep. yesung you should stay here and rest in the couch. siwon you should go to the station, didn't leeteuk hyung called you few minutes ago." kyu said as he rubbed his eyes.

"ohhhhhh i have to go, sorry ryeowook i will come again to visit you at night."

"it's okay, no need to opologize. make sure to get some rest too" ryeowook said smiling.

after siwon left, sungmin frowned at kyu and said, " kyuhyun i need to talk to you out side." he turned to ryeowook and cutely said, " ryeowook eat your food and rest, i will come back okay??." then he took kyuhyun's unifrm and pulled him out side.

"yesung, why is  sungmin mad at kyuhyun?"

"i don't know, it's okay they fight everyday like thousand time. it's normal, but they love each other so much too. now say ahhhh you need to eat this soup."

"errrrr i don't want to eat"

"why? you look pale, and it's' good for you?"

"it looks tasty, but i just don't feel like eating it" ryeowook pouted

"if you eat it, i will rest here on the chair next to you, but if you don't then i will wait untill you finally eat it all."

"fine, ahhhhhhh" yesung smiled as he fed his lover.

"ryeowook, you're so cute." he kissed ryeowook's cheeck and put the half empty bowl away. yesung came to ryeowook and hug him again. he really want to stick to ryeowook.

"it's time to sleep sungie, hurry up and sleep on the couch now."

"but i am not tired." yesung whined

"i wasn't hungry either, but i ate my food, so you have to sleep now." ryeowook seaid in a serious tone

"aishhh" yesung started to whine as he broke the hug. he was about to go to the couch when ryeowook took his sleeve.

"can i have your iphone, i want to play something fun."

"ohhhh of course, but i only have turtle games. do you want to download your 'giraffe wedding plan' game''? yesung said and walked to ryeowook

"oh here, you have to download it like this. we should play it together, i will buy whatever you want if i lose."

"don't try to change the the topic i know you want to start a game and play with me, so i would forget about your rest. go and sleep now?"

"aishhh... fine i will sleep now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

yesung pov

it's been ten minutes since ryeowook is playing games byhimself, i want to go there and play with him. why should i sleep now???

i suddenly jumped as someone opened the door and yelled, "RYEOWOOK, what's going on?  are you okay?" what is he doing here?

"KIBUMMIE ahhhhhhh ." i though kibum is in america with his family now, but what is he doing here?