i can't wait

protect my love forever

Kangin’s POV

I kept looking at Tuek while he was talking to someone. I was getting really worried since it's something important about Ryeowook. My mind is totally blank. I couldn't think of anything. I didn't even know if they are giving Tuek an good news from hospital. I hope things would get worse than what it is already.

No one’s POV

Finally Leeteuk turned off his phone and turned around and look at Kangin. Laughing so hard in his mind as he saw Kangin's poker face in front of him.

"Tuek, hurry up. I am scared. Do you have a good or bad news?"

Tuek walked over to Kangin, hugged him and said "Ryeowook woke up few minutes ago. his condition is much better than before, but it might not be stable for a while so he keeps getting conscious and unconscious."

"Are you serious?" Kangin asked with his shocked face. Leeteuk pulled away from their hug and nodded his face quietly as tears of happiness rolled down his face and a dimple smile appeared of his face.

"Awwwwwww baby, don't cry like that. it makes want to cry with you. Come on" Kangin opened his arms and led Leeteuk in a tight hug again.

"These are tears of happiness PABO."

"Still it makes my heart ache" kangin said with a sweet smile.

"That’s because you are old Kangin ah"

"Look who's talking. Are you telling me that you are younger than me?"

"No, but you look old kekeke." Leeteuk said and laughed at his lovers scowled face

"Fine be that way, but still I love you. Even when you are mean. I didn't know that devil maknae had influenced you."

"Who? Kyuhyun? For you reference I am his role model, so he follows and learns from me. kekekeke"

Kangin smiled and turned his head toward his lover’s face who was hugging him tightly with his head on Kangin's shoulder.

"As I said, I love you no matter what." he leaned forward and kissed Leeteuk slowly. They shared a romantic short kiss before Leeteuk pulled over quickly and said

"Kangin, you should go inform Yesung about Ryeowook and his condition. I am sure he will die of happiness."

"Ohh you are right. i am going now. Do you wanna come with me too?"

"No, I am going to hospital now. Hurry up and take Yesung to hospital."

"Yes, sir. Your order will be ready in 30 minutes. Would you like to have something tasty to drink?" kangin laughed, acting as a silly waiter.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh shut up Kangin, we are not in a restaurant. Hurry up and go away." Leeteuk laughed as they both walked out of the station toward their cars.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Yesung's house

"Yesung, do you want me to order something?"

"No I am fine. I will just go to my room to change my clothes and check something. But if you are hungry, just get something to eat. Also, there some left over Taiwanese food that Ryeowook pout in freezer. We ate those when were out of food. You should try them. They are really tasty." a drop of tear rolled down on Yesung's cheek as he remembered Ryeowook again for the billionth time that day.

"Hyunggggg... don't cry like that. He will get better soon, I promise. Why do you keep crying like that?  You need to relax for a while." Siwon walked over to Yesung and hugged him. Yesung chuckled at siwon's failure.

"You know siwon, you really can't act cute, but you look so funny."

"Well that's true. You are used to ryeowook's cuteness when he acts cute and yells at you with his high pitched voice."

“HAHAHA… he’s a king all by himself. He always orders me using his cuteness.”

“Hyung, go rest for a while now.”

"I know... siwon, I need to go check on my pets. I have asked our house keeper to feed them, but still I want to see them now."  yesung said as he walked to his room. Taking his precious turtle out, starting his conversation.

"don't you guys miss your umma? he will be fine, right? should I take you guys there to visit him when he wakes up?" he kissed their shells as he realized that his dog is missing.

"siwon, do you know where Kohming is? he is not in here."

"oh yah, he is in kitchen with me. he is so cute. come down here and get him."

"okay. let me take a quick shower."

after taking a short and quick shower, he changed to new clothes and started taking some of the stuff he needed to have, since he is going back to hospital to be with ryeowook. suddenly, ryeowook's purple pushie giraffe caught his attention and he took it and shoved it in his bag and he remembered something

'yesungie, i will literally kill you if you ever shoved my pushie in your bag like that.' that was ryeowook's warning to yesung  few month ago, when yesung accidently shoved kiki in his bag. At that time he was cluless about how sensitive and protective ryeowook is toward his pushie.

after remembering the warning, he quickly took it out from his bag and hugged it tight against his chest. smelling the familiar sweet sense of his lover brought a smile to him. for a second he closed his eyes and imagine ryeowook's presence in front of him. he then opened his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm down his emotions. then he found a box to place kiki in it, so ryeowook wouldn't go crazily mad about it once he gets conscious and finds Kiki in a bag along eith other stuff.

before gathering everything and getting ready, he heard kangin entering his house.

"yesung,  come down here i need to tell you something. hurry up!"

once again yesung looked around his room to see if anything is missing, he runs down stairs.

" Hey kangin, dis Tuek find out about the earlier event?"

"no yesung, it's not about that. Something else happened." kangin lowered his head pretending to be unhappy to bully yesung for a little while and see his reaction.

"what happened? is it about ryeowook? is he fine?" yesung walks toward kangin and waits for kangin to answer.

"well...teuk got a call from hospital and they said that... Ryeowookisnotuncousciousanymore...gsgfudfgdjghfk." as yesung find it hard to register Kangin's words in his tired brain he asked him to repeat it again

"Ryeowook is back. He is conscious now"

"oh my god, are you serious?!?!?! WOOOOOOKIE, my wookie is back" yesung suddenly jumped on kangnin and hugged him tightly.

"ahh siwon please help , yesung is killing  me. I can't believe."

"hehehe kangin ah you look soooooo funny. Thank you Jesus for bring happiness back, to us yourthankful human beings." siwon prayed happily.

"i guess siwon is back to his regular mood again."

"kangin, siwon there's no time. we should hurry to the hospital. i want to see my baby." yesung ran toward his car with a big bag and kiki in a box in his hand.

"yesung, i will drive for now. you are too hyper it's not good."

"hurry up then siwon. it's already late."

"hold your pants on yesung, you will see him in 5 minutes."

                                                                      ____________________________________

15 minutes later in the car

"aishhhhhhhh...i hate to wait in traffic. why should we have to be here for 15 minutes waiting and waiting and waiting."

"Let me call Tuek to see what's going on in hospital?"

"Yah hurry up"

"Kangin don't call, we are near the hospital now. yesung just wait for a little while"

After few minutes they arrived and yesung didn't wait for the other to follow him. He ran toward one the elevators and waited impatiently to get to ryeowook's room. After what seemed to be years he got to ryeowook's room and opened the door quickly.

 

yesung pov

 "RYEOWOOK". I saw him struggling in the bed and there were two nurses trying to hold him back. What’s going on? Before I could asked someone, leeteuk hyung took my arm and pulled my out of the room. I tried to push him away, but sungmin ran toward me and said

"Hyung you need to leave this room now. ryeowook will be fine, just stay out for a few minutes."

I did what sungmin told me. But he should be home? Where’s kyuhyun? He promised me that he will stay by ryeowook's side until I come back to hospital.

"Hyung, what happened to ryeowook?" my heart was beating faster and faster.

"yesung calm down first so I can explain it to you."

"alright, hurry up and tell me."

"Well I came here few minutes earlier than you and I found ryeowook waking up slowly. He was feeling dizzy, and he asked if he can meet you. I told him that you will come here soon. Suddenly his condition changed and kyunyun told me that he had a sudden flashback. I tried to talk to me, but he couldn't answer."

"NOOOO...hyung what should I do?"

“He will get better soon, calm down, but yesung you need to be prepared for his sudden flash backs. He didn't have a good memory of those people and he needs you to comfort him for a while. Oh look siwon and kangin are here." i took a deep breath, hoping to see him smile once again for me.