He is gone...

protect my love forever

kangin rushed out of the house after locking the main door of their house.

"tuek, you've injured your arm. i am driving." he engined the car and drove toward yewook's house which is far from where their house. he still wasn't sure why leetuek is rushing to yewook's house, but judging from tuek's worried face, he knew that it's not a pleasant news.

"tuek can you tell me what's going on? you know i am getting worried too."

"wook informed me a while ago that...that yesung...is missing."

"WHAT???? b...but how? maybe he just left a house for shopping or something."

"at this time none of the shops are open...i don't know, let's just hope that it's not what i am predicting *sigh*" leetuek leaned against the side window in the car, trying to relax his heart. even though a while ago ryeowook was extremely frantic and couldn't explain what was going on,he knew that yesung is probably in a great danger.

not so long after, his phone started ringing again.he immediately pressed the green button.

"hey siwon...yah i know...ryeowook called me a while ago...no he couldn't talk about details, but we are getting close to their house. are you coming with other investigators? hurry  up."

"what did siwon say?"

"he found out about the news too, but not from ryeowook. he received an unknown message along with some pictures taken from yesung. they have kidnapped him now. siwon said, this is the same case and they are the same people who kidnapped Ryeowook a while ago."

" you know this is pissing me off...we are here, should we wait for siwon and others before we get in the house or should we both go in together?"

"no one is probably inside since they've already informed us on purpose. we can't just wait here, i need to see ryeowook safe. let's get in" tuek took his gun out and reached out to open the door but before he can get out, kangin held his right hand tightly.

"DON'T GO IN...let me go first. i will call to let you know if you can come in or not, okay?" he took his own gun out and walked toward the front porch of the house. after taking a quick look around,he approached the door, which was already half open, and sneaked into the house quietly. the first floor was dark, empty and deadly quiet. he looked up to see the light of one of the bedroom upstairs is on. he brought his gun up and walked toward the stairs, but stopped immediately as he saw drops of blood on the floor. walking walked forward to find the source of blood, made his heart beat faster and faster.

on the first step he saw something that made him almost throw up. there, on the step was yesung' precious dog, Kkoming, lying lifeless in blood. cold sweat formed on his forehead as he tried to avoid possible theories of the event that came in his mind. his eyes darted to the room upstairs. he carefully made his way upstairs making sure not step on broken pieces of glass on the stairs.

Kangin then stopped in front of the room and brought his gun up, close to his face. timidly he looked inside, only to find ryeowook tied up with a rope to the bed. he rushed toward ryeowook seeing him breathing hard and fell unconscious again. there was a message stretched on ryeowook's bleeding thigh, "BOO, BACK AGAIN"

kangin gasped but quickly wore his gloves and untied wook from the bed. he brought the lifeless body of ryeowook up to his arms and held it firmly. he was scared that there might be a bomb settled somewhere in the house, so after observing yewook's bedroom quickly, he stormed out of the room.

as he ran down the stairs, he unconscionably stopped to observe Kkoming for one last time. a sick feeling came back to him as he took a deep breath and ran out of the room.

once he reached their black ford, he opened the door and placed ryeowook carefully on back seats.

"OH *gasp*...GOODNESS..w whathappenedtohim?" leetuek choked a sob as he looked at the back seat, looking at his beloved dongsae lying there lifeless. kangin's eyes widened as he noticed something

"tuek TUEK... he has stopped breathing. a while ago...inn tthat room, his eye balls were moving and HE WAS BREATHING. but not anymore, tuek what's going on?" leetuek immediately brought his finger close to ryeowook's nose. he sighed in relief as he could feel ryeowook's breath.

"he is breathing. don't worry now, let's get him to hospital. i'll call siwon to let him know that we are leaving" kangin nodded while standing there frozen, just staring ryeowook's form. he couldn't get the sickening feeling out of his body. as he managed to composed himself, he took off his leather coat and put it on ryeowook's bare leg that was covered with blood. then he moved toward the other side of the car and got in. once again he looked at ryeowook and then toward leetuek, getting approval to drive away.

as the car drove in destination of hospital, every once in a while leetuek recieved a new message from either siwon or other detectors informing him about the progress they've made so far. however the silence was distracted by a sudden mumbling of ryeowook from back seat

"...Y-yesung...y...sung..."

leetuek turned to the back seat and took ryeowook hand into his.

"ryeowook can you hear me? ryeowook?" he waited for a few seconds but nothing came as response. sighing deeply, he turned around and checked his phone.

                      from: Siwon502

                      To: ********

                       " we found cameras hidden in hallway, living room and bedrooms.one of the Veterinarians informed that Kkoming is dead, so they're moving his body out. we also found unknown blood marks and finger prints on the stairs. i will deliver them to laboratory to testify."

he looked up from his phone to see them near hospital. kangin drove in the parking lot and he stopped right in front of the emergency entrance door.

"i will go in to get help."

"alright, ask them to come in quickly." nodding,kangin ran inside the hospital. he came back with three nurses rushing toward their car with a EBED (emergency bed) along with them. they opened the back seat and examined ryeowook's wounds on his leg and his current temperature. then they lifted him up and placed him on the bed. one of the nurses gasped as she noticed ryeowook's face

"OMO isn't he nurse kim ryeowook?"

"oh yah, looked what happened to him. i will go see if nurse kibum is still at hospital"

the other two rolled the bed toward one of the empty room in emergency hall while a doctor came in to check ryeowook.

"doctor, he has a high fever and his wounds are bleeding, should we clear his wound now?"

"yes both of you clear his wound and i will check his respiratory system since his breath is uneven."

as the doctor examine ryeowook's breath, he frown not knowing why ryeowook can't breath properly, so he opened wook's shirt to check his abdomen area. his frown disappeared as he found the reason for ryeowook's problem. there was a red mark just below his ribs.

"this mark doesn't look good. i won't touch it, because one of his organs might be bleeding and i don't want to make it worse. i think someone kicked him hard."

"DOCTOR! what happened?" kibum yelled as he ran inside. his eyes widened as he saw the mark.

"kibum get the Gastroscopy, we need to get a further examination of this mark and prepare oxygen mask along with intravenous drip." kibum and the other two nurses who finished bandaging ryeowook's wounds rushed out of the room to get everything that the doctor asked for.

not so long after, doctor confirmed that ryeowook has an internal bleeding, so he used a tube to pushed out the blood that wouldn't regulate in his body. then they immediately prepared surgery room not wanting ryeowook to lose a lot of blood. (A/N: sorry to interupt, but since my mom works at a hospital, i had a chance to witness an event like this where doctors push the blood out of their patients body and it's DISGUSTING. just saying~)

the news of ryeowook's immediate surgery shocked kangtuek couple. they didn't want ryeowook to have another surgery after his recent one but they could do nothing about it so they took care of paper works and approved the surgery to begin.

in other hand eunhyuk and donghae, who just arrived from their trip, received a message from Siwon regarding the case. they both rushed to the hospital,  upset with tears in their eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

we passed the and so far ryeowook is injured badly and yesung is missing. you all can guess that this was not a good time for yewook. later on ryeowook will explain what happened to them and who was there at that time. and after all EUNHYUK and DONGAHE will appear next chapter, YAY! i have to work on their characters and think how they should appear :D