back to work

protect my love forever

ryeowook's room in hospital (siwon pov)

"Hey Siwon, you need to talk??? Let's go outside" Yesung said as he got up from his seat next to Ryeowook's chair. He took Ryeowook's hand, kissed it softly and put it against his wet cheek. "I will be back in a minute baby." he whispered efore leaning to kissed ryeowook's forehead.

 I couldn't help but just smile sadly at the scene in front of me. Really miss those days when they would meet at Yesung's office giggling none stop when they teased each other. then they would cuddling on the couch, trying to take a short nap while talking about their jos. Now yesung looks so down since ryeowook is still unconscious.

I lead yesung outside. "Yesung ah, I know it'd not a good time, but can you come back to station? We need to finish investigation and send it to the main court for the judges to review the case. It’s been a week since we have got this crime under control."

"If you know can't comeback, then why are you even asking me? I heart won't let me leave Ryeowook alone. I wasn't with him when I had to. Because of me being a police officer he got in danger and now I have to be with him." Yesung said in a very firm tone.

I saw kyuhyun walking toward us to talk with Yesung, "Your presence here doesn't help him wake up. Leeteuk hyung call me and said that you need to go back to station at lease for today. My shift is over, don't worry I will be here with Ryeowook and I swear I will inform you if his condition gets better or worse."

"But...what if...okay I will come."

"Leetuek said that he found something really important that he needs to discuss with you."

"Okay, i won't stay for a long time."

                                                                                  ____________________________

during our ride from hospital to station yesung was quiet. He seemed to be really sad.

"What’s wrong hyung? You look really sad."

“I miss him so much. It feels like I haven't seen him for years already."

"Who? Leeteuk hyung?" he seemed depressed so I just tried to make a better mood for him.

"What? I am talking about Ryeowook. i miss his smile, his sense , his shy kisses, and even his tight hugs. I miss those times when he would come with Kibum to our office in the station and bring food us to eat with them. Why can't I once in my life be happy?" I saw the tears that were falling down on his cheeks as he tried to control them.

"You know hyung, you words are really moving me to tears too. I understand...even though bummie is away to visit his parents, i can't help but to worry about him constantly. I miss my Kibumi too. Really... I never want anything like this to happen again." i suddenly feel sad, but I don't want to cry now. It’s just not a good time.

"Is Kibum coming back?????  You didn't tell him anything, right?"

"No...Let him be in America for a while, I know when he finds out about Wook he will kill me. Yesterday he called Ryeowook and I answered it, so he got suspicious, but I told him that Ryeowook left his phone in your office. I hope he won't find out anything for now. Okay we are here. Hyung please control yourself okay?"'

"I get it, let's go"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*in leeteuk's office*  (no one pov)

"Sir, can I please enter to your room?" Kangin said as he stood in door way with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Come on in Kangin, don't play drama" Leeteuk said to his lover with a small smile.

"Why do you look so down? did you get a bad report or something?" Kangin asked while settling one cup of coffee next to his lover and pecking his lover’s cheek secretly.

Leeteuk blushed, but turned cold and pushed him away.

"Mr. Kim Youngwoon, what did I say about following the rules during your work time?"

"Calm down Teuk. The door is closed and no one will be here, so what's the problem?"

"What if someone rushes in here and see us in this position what would they think? I don't want everyone to know about us being in relationship."

"First, you're the boss in here so no one other than me would come in without your permission. Second, haven't your reveal everyone that we are dating? Even the rookie soldiers know about us. Also, if..."

"LEETUEK HYUNG I AM HERE WITH YESUNG HYUNG" Siwon cut Kangin's words when he stormed in their room before knocking on the door which made both Leeteuk and Kangin jump from their sit and look at him furiously.

"Siwon please, you should remember that it's not nice to rush in someone's room without getting permission. What if Kangin and I were..."

"OMG I am soooooo sorry. Aishhhhh what wrong with me. This incident happened in hospital when I rushed in Sungmin's office and saw them were...OMO I am so sorry" Siwon quickly bowed in embarrassment which brought a smirk on Kangin lips because he knew that it's a great chance to tease Siwon all he wants.

"What? They were having ?" Kangin teased and Siwon turned red immediately.

"I don't know, I think they were kissing, but what's wrong with me. I am sorry again"
"Teuk, you should punish him like a boss" Kangin teased the agent again with a wide grin while doing a victory dance in his mind.

"NO WHAT? WHAT? I said I am sorry already."

As they were talking, Leeteuk noticed Yesung standing in door way spacing out sadly. Leeteuk was feeling extremely bitter by seeing his worker or more than that his close dongsaeng like that, so he decided to have talk with him.

"Yesung ah, why are you there? Come in!"
"Deh" Yesung moved forward from the door silently. His eyes were puffy and he didn't want to have eye contact with his boss.

"I heard there's something important that you need to tell me Leeteuk-ssi"

"Ah yes, I just got a massage from the courthouse. They want us to be finish the report including all the evidences. They need to make sure that everything is in right track. Since you lead this case from the beginning, they want your report. Look at me Yesung for second. I know it's not a right time, but please finish this with us for now." Leeteuk said, trying to see if yesung is willing to talk.

"Isn't the investigation already over? I will just write the report and fax it to them."

"This is what we though first, but the three men that we found in that old house with Ryeowook aren't the actual kidnappers. They just worked for someone. We need to find the person or bond that had control on everything and ordered them."

"How did you find out?" yesung said with a surprised face.

"That day when we capture that house and found Ryeowook in the basement, there were only three guys there, so we brought them here. After we sent all the supplies, tapes, and other materials to the lab to get the finger prints, we found out that there are unknown marks on some of them. Also, one of those three kidnappers confessed that someone named,"Mr. U" found him and offered him this job." Siwon explained

"Today this morning the other two confessed, so now we have to find out who "Mr. U" actually is and who he gets order from." Kangin continued.

"Ah...from the beginning of this I knew that it's not a normal crime. They kidnapped Ryeowook as a way to make us return that university student who was in jail.. Why do they what a university student to be freed from the jail? there must be something going on that we do not know yet." Leetuek seriously asked.

"That's what I am wonder. I have been reading his file and i found out that his name is Kwan lee from Seoul medical university. And the reason why he got in trouble with police and he is currently in jail is just that he got bullied at university and punched the bully on face, so bullier who was his classmate sued him. "Siwon explained.

"Ohhhh that's sad. He got in trouble because he punched someone and that person sued him." Leetuek said

"Tuek, I don't know why, but maybe his family is taking revenge."

"But Kangin, he only has to be in jail for three month and he is from an educated family. of course they won't take this risk because they know that they'll be our first target to search for. and the family is not rich enough to bbbuy people who can kidnap someone. i am pretty sureit must be someone else or maybe a group looking for Kwan lee."

"Then who could it be?" finally Yesung spoke up.

"That's what we have to find out Yesung ah, don't worry we will not end this case until we find them." Leetuek tried to make Yesung feel better.

"Okay, I will go work on the report. Siwon come to our office later, I need to see your report." yesung stood up from his seat and walked out from leetuek's office.

"Sure."