Her game

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The journalist called to ask something about one of the athlete's former physicians and ended up falling for Moonbyul's trap.

The soccer playing was all sweet and charming. Yet, Yongsun told her to stop being greasy.

Laughing, the handsome young woman said:

__ Damn! You're so cold and cruel. I am just trying to break the ice a little. We should get closer if we are working together. I don't think this project can be finished quickly. Am I wrong?

__ It might take a while.  But we can keep the professionalism.

__ Hmmm. Sure. What about the people who know me outside the field? Interested to meet some of them to see if you get any interesting information? I mean...I am out of the closet and people from the entertainment business and even some reporters know. It has never been a secret. But when I refused to obey the owner of the club and behave like a hetero girl, my doping scandal occurred. And they will swear not to know I'm a lesbian.

__ Sure. Which names would you suggest now?

__ Actually, there is a party in Gangnam tomorrow. It's a publicity campaign with many actresses and models involved. I'll be there. Why don't you go? You can take some girlfriends.__ The red-haired suggested.

__ What if I want to take some guy?__ The journalist sounded annoyed.

__ You will fail miserably at talking to those women. The hetero ones will just be jealous and the gay ones will lose interest.

__ Why lose interest? I'm not gonna flirt with them anyway.

__ Come on, Ms. Kim. You are an experienced professional. You know you gotta keep the ball moving. Even if it's not a real game.

Sighing, the brunette asked after a while:

__ How many friends am I allowed to bring?

__ 3 or 4, not to get too much attention. Send me their names and I will add them to the VIP list as my guests. Make sure you and your girls just interact once you are in. Don't enter together. You are my spy. We don't need all the eyes on you at once. Even though I doubt you can pass unnoticed.

__ How come?

__ You are too attractive.__ The athlete declared and laughed.

__ Aish! Just shut up!__ Yongsun got flustered and pretended to be mad.

__ Yeah, I better. Anyway, See you tomorrow. I'll send you the address. Please be there around 8 pm. Sleep tight. Dream about me.__ The soccer player spoke softly and ended the call before she could be scolded again.

Laughing, the journalist sent a message to her friends in the group chat, inviting Wheein, Hyejin, Chorong, and Wendy to the party.

__ x __

The brunette entered the party and several eyes followed her.

Although Yongsun was a journalist, her visuals screamed superstar and the real models and actresses were paying attention to her.

Her friends arrived in pairs and they acted cool and pretended to casually meet while walking around the place.

After greeting each other, they went opposite directions and a famous tv presenter introduced herself to Yongsun.

The woman was curious about that stunning brunette and tried to extract information about her. However, the journalist was smarter.

Meanwhile, Wheein, Hyejin, Wendy, and Chorong were drinking and gossiping on the balcony.

__ The food is nice. The drink is great!  I enjoy seeing so many hot people but...Where is the cherry on the cake?

__ Calm down, Wheein-ah. Rich and famous athletes have too many women to eat. She must be busy.__ Wendy joked.

__ What if she wants our Yongsun unnie?__ Hyejin smirked.

__ Kim Yomgsun is certainly something else. Who wouldn't? __ Chorong winked.

__ Hello there! So you are her gang, huh? It makes sense.

The 4 young wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter