Softness

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They would go live in 20 minutes and Yongsun was worried about the soccer player.

The red-haired one seemed pale and worn out and she was having a passionate argument on the phone.

The journalist got impressed with Moonbyul's capacity to gather a whole team and organize the building on time for their online portal.

When the younger one ended the call, she warned Yongsun that her social media had been spreading information about their live for the last 4 hours. So she expected it to get a lot of attention.

The brunette tried to convince the athlete to eat something. Nonetheless, the 28-year-old refused politely and remained silent for 10 minutes.

Then the handsome one finally declared:

__ I changed my mind, Yong. I want you to interview me too. I'll have a speech moment but also a chat with you.

__ Byul-YI...Now it's too late. I can't prepare an interview in 5 minutes.

__ You don't have to. Just follow my lead. According to the things I reveal, you join and ask me something relevant. I trust you.

__ Very flattering. However, I'm not so confident right now.

Rubbing the brunette's cheek affectionately, the taller one smiled and murmured:

__ You're gonna be great! Believe me.

As usual, Yongsun tried to act cool and unbothered but the soccer player noticed the beautiful woman blushing.

__ Once this is all done, I'd like to talk to you in private. Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

__ Now you are making me feel uneasy. Is there something bad you gotta tell me?

__ Gosh, Yong! Calm down, woman! No. I don't wanna say anything bad. At least I don't think it's bad.__ The charming athlete responded and sat on a chair while the makeup artist was cleaning her skin and putting on some lipstick on her lips.

A guy  Yongsun didn't know gave the signal that they would be live in 1 minute and she sat on a comfortable armchair in front of Byul-YI's.

When they were finally online, the journalist spoke to the main camera to introduce herself.

__ Hello, world. I'm Kim Yongsun and as you all know, the talented Moon Byul-YI is here today to share something with us. Welcome to our portal, Byul-YI SSi.

__ Thank you, Yongsun SSi. It's an honor to be your first guest.

__ We all feel the same about your presence. Okay, Byul-YI SSi. Although I find you a fascinating athlete and I could ask countless questions about your career and life, I was informed that you have something extremely serious to tell the viewers.

Exhaling, the red-haired relaxed her shoulders and stared at the right camera.

__ Indeed, Yongsun SSI. You see, I've been accused of doping and I kept quiet for too long. Today, I decided to speak up. Since nobody will stand by me, I'm going to share some important and personal issues with respect to those who had me as a role model. I mean the kids and teenagers.

__ I see. So please do open up to us. I'm sure many people are ready to listen to you and support you, Byul-YI SII.__ Yongsun spoke in a supportive way.

__ Thank you. Okay, let me go straight to the point. During my whole life, I despised all kinds of drugs. And for 10 years, I focused on my career and did my best to reach the top. With all the respect to my health and my supporters. I know that I didn't consume any illicit product, which led me to conclude that someone set me up.

__ But why, Byul-YI SSi? What kind of advantage would anyone have?__ The journa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter