New perspective

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was starting to get frustrated with the investigation of the famous soccer player.

Most people were either hiding information or simply refusing to talk to her.

The brunette's apartment had become the HQ of a crime study.

There were papers and pictures everywhere and even her wall was covered with important notes.

The journalist was so immersed in that new project that she refused all her friends' invitations to continue working on the weekend.

However, some of them completely ignored her and dripped at her place on Saturday morning.

The bell rang and the brunette frowned her forehead with a puzzled expression.

Opening the door, the gorgeous woman was surprised by Wheein, Hyejin, Chorong, and Wendy.

__ Guys, what the hell! I told you I was busy.

Pushing her gently, they got into the apartment and looked around.

Whistling, Chorong asked:

__ Since when did you become a CIA or FBI agent?

__ Oh my God! Why so many pictures of Moonbyul?__ Wheein sounded excited.

__ Are you writing about Moonstar?__ Hyejin asked casually while placing some bags filled with groceries on the kitchen counter.

__ Do you all know her?__ Yongsun smiles.

__ Are you kidding, Yong? Who doesn't know the best female striker from South Korea? The woman carries either shirt 9 or 10 in most teams she plays for a reason.__Wendy spoke with passion

__ I didn't know you were all soccer fans.

__ We aren't. Just a big admirer of hot females who are talented in the field.__ Wheein winked.

__ Aigo...

__ So what is this about? Why did CSI throw up in your living room?__ Hyejin sat on the couch without ceremony.

__ My boss wanted an interview to cover the whole doping scandal. This is work.

Rolling her eyes, Wheein exclaimed:

__ Dopping my . The only substance Byul takes that isn't prescribed by her doctor is juice.

The other girls laughed but Yongsun glanced at her friend with discomfort.

__ Not very nice to assume people's private issues.

__ , please. It's the most public thing in her life. Moonstar doesn't make any effort to hide her "private issue" when it comes to women.__ Hyejin shrugged.

__ Have you met her yet?__ Wendy asked with interest.

__ Yes. Listen, if the three of you are staying, you better keep quiet. I said I gotta work.

__ Damn! So mean.__ Wheein entered the kitchen and started unpacking the things they brought.

__ I'm gonna cook for you, madam ! Don't be that rude.__ Hyejin exclaimed to her older friend.

__ Thank you. But as you know, I didn't ask. I can survive while ordering something. Can't say the 3 of you will survive if I have my day disturbed.

__ Okay okay. We get it. But don't be so radical. We can help you. __ Wendy offered.

__ How? Will you convince people to answer my questions?__ Yongsun exhaled with frustration.

Wheein smiled:

__ There are other important things about your main character. For example, shouldn't you know a little about her professional skills?

__ I've already read about her conquers and results in general.

__ Bur have you watched any game? Have you seen the art happening?

__ I never realized that you are a er for soccer, Wheein-ah?

__ She is a er for THE Moonbyul. Most of our friends are.

Laughing, the brunette said:

__ I doubt that Irene, Joy, or Bomi are.

Chorong exchanged a look with Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter