Headlines

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scandal involving the Korean soccer federation and Moonbyul was the headline everywhere around the globe.

The South Korean President demanded a public explanation from the soccer federation and the player received an official apology and had her name cleared.

The press was all over the super athlete and the red-haired female avoided even social media for weeks.

Some of the male players of the national team organized a game between friends to gather money for charity and invited Moonbyul to join them.

Since she was the only woman, they agreed it would be better if she just played for 15 minutes to make things fair, considering the differences in metabolism, physical strength, etc.

Yongsun tried to convince her girlfriend not to take part in that event because she was worried that the younger one would get an injury.

Calling the journalist cute, the 28-year-old promised everything would be fine and told her to stay home if she didn't feel comfortable watching her.

Slightly upset with her stubborn lover, the older pouted and declared she would certainly find something more entertaining to do on her Sunday.

Nonetheless, the brunette called Moonbyul's agent and asked for a VIP pass, and told him to keep it secret.

On the day of the game, the stadium was filled with 50 thousand people and several media were covering everything.

The male players stepped on the field and the crowd screamed and whistled with excitement. But when Moonbyul was announced, people went crazy.

They clapped and chanted a special song that became a tradition since she helped the national team win the Olympic games.

Testing up, the handsome woman stood in the middle of the field and knelt after bowing in the two directions.

Once again the crowd went crazy and chanted her name followed by the sentence "I love you".

The coach talked briefly with the female player and told her he preferred if she joined the match during the second period.

The attractive woman sat on the bench and watched the game with joy.

The first 45 minutes ended in a tie of 2x2 and the coach decided to let Moonbyul play as soon as the second period started.

She warmed up for 10 minutes and her name was announced in the stadium, causing an explosion of excitement.

Moonbyul's team welcomed her with high-fives and they started planning passes to leave her in front of the goalkeeper to decrease the chances that the adversaries could hurt her.

Nonetheless, the other team didn't want to lose to a girl and they kept 3 huge guys blocking her.

Smiling, the handsome female didn't lose focus and studied the goalkeeper for the following 12 minutes.

When her team got the chance to take a corner kick, the red-haired girl lifted her arm to ask the team captain to give her a try.

The coach smiled and shouted at the male player to agree and she walked with confidence.

The adversaries placed themselves very near to the 3 best players to make their job impossible and got stunned the moment they heard the crowd shout with happiness.

The 28-year-old scored an Olympic goal while taking the corner kick.

Those rare types of kicks that make it impossible for the goalkeeper to defend it.

Moonbyul's team members ran toward her and lifted her above their heads.

Yongsun, who was sitting in the VIP area, felt her heart racing and she didn't hold her tears.

The referee restarted the match and the other team attacked to try another tie.

But then, Moonbyul's friend stole the ball in the middle of the field and passed it to her.

The skinny girl briefly looked ahead, tricked her opponent with the Nutmeg, passed the ball to another player, and got it back a few meters ahead, where she tried the Rabona move and successfully scored again.

This time, Moonbyul jumped on her friend and he lifted her body on his own.

The crowd shouted her name once again and she kissed her fingers and pointed at them.

The 28-year-old asked to leave the game and she left the field while still receiving the love of all those people.

Sitting on the bench, she felt a familiar touch on her back and grinned the moment she heard her lover whispering in her ear:

__ Great job, champion.

__ That sounded a bit greasy, Kim Yongsun.__ The younger one teased.

__ Your greasiness contaminated me. What can I do?__ The journalist sat beside her girlfriend and placed her arm around her neck.

They watched the last minutes of the game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter