Making rules

ZELO, My little Robot.

My fingers are tipping on my kitchen board and the cursor of the clock ticked so loud. I can't stand it.

''Zelo, .... you..'', actually I don't have a clue what to say. My finger is pointing on him, he, who is sitting on the table, he, who not tries to look at me.

''You... aigoo~! Zelo,.... why haven't you told me?'', I say and ruffle my hair.

''Told you what?'', he replys and look up.

''Maybe that you aren't.... human?... a robotboy?'', I answer bitterly.

''What's a robotboy?'', he asks and I turn away.

Ok, we can do it on your way. But we won't do one freaking step forward!

''I'm not going to explain you that!''

He keeps staring at the table.

''Hello! Here I am!'', I say waving like crazy.

''What's a robotboy?'', he repeats and I roll my eyes.

''Stop that. Do you know what, we will just stand there like idiots if we're going your way. ... Maybe it's better if you leave. Your parents are surely extremely worried about you.'' I say and try to catch his glance. 

''What are parents?''

''Zelo, do you really want to drive me crazy?!... If you got no parents, then go to your... your... your inventor!'', I say and want him to stand up for leaving my house. My nerves are short before snaping. This is too much trouble for me. 

''I don't know-''

''What don't you know?!'', I interrupt him hardly.

''I don't know where my inventor is... or my parents are.''

Fine.

Fine, fine, FINE!

''You don't know?'', I ask and knock my head and believe I am going to be crazy.

''No, I don't know.''

Oh,... you lucky boy... . Be pleased that I am such a warm hearted person. 

''Just wait here for a second..... and... if I say second I don't mean it literally.'', I say and my voice is trembeling. I leave the room as fast I can and walk into the garden. No, don't do it, Yoremin!

''WAE!!~''

I hope nobody heard my scream. I walk at the left side then at the right side and back again. What should I do? I don't even have time for that game! Just think about it. Think clearly! Aigoo!!~ 

I jump a few times like a little child who's pounting. I don't want to care about a young boy! How old is he? 15? 16 years old? Common he should take care of himself. Think clearly. I am bitting my nails. Awww~... my nails! Wae, Zelo? Wae?! 

But he can't do anything about his situation. I look through the window into the kitchen. There he sitts like I told him. Ouuu, Zelo! My little boy, tell me what to do. Does he have a friend to stay with? I don't think so, and if,... does he remember? What's so wrong when he would be with me?... I mean he doesn't know where to stay, if I am right. And I don't have a boyfriend and no pet. Maybe?.... I think it's nothing wrong when I just let him be in my house for a few days. Nobody can judge me for being nice to a little boy. .... They can't, right? 

I go back into the house and stop into the corridor and just stand there and watch him. He looks around but it doesn't seems like he's missing me. Why don't you! Aish...., Yoremin, look at that boy and then look at you..... can you really be that cruel? No, I don't think so. Ok, then he will live with me. But, BUHUT.... just for a few days. You have to tell him!

''Zelo!'', I begin and walk into the kitchen. ''I made some rules, that I really want you to under-... Aigoo!~''

Zelo looks up and his eyes are almost closed.

''Did you sleep?!''

He ruffles his hair.

''No, I haven't. I've been in the standby modus.''

''You....you did what?...''

No answer.

''Ahh! So what...... I just made rules. It's ok. You.. you can stay in my house...BUT just for a few days, did you understand?'', I ask and stem my hands onto my hips. He should understand that I am the boss.

''Yes, I did.''

I blink a few times, ''Don't you wanna thank me?'', I ask confused.

''.... thank you?'', he replys and I open my mouth not being able to close it anymore.

''What the.... what the...! Zelo! Do you want to be kicked out?.... I am the boss here, do you understand?'', I explain under my shock.

''Yes, I did... and no, I don't want to be kicked out.''

''Good that we understand each other..... tztz... what a impolite boy.... . By the way... you'll sleep at the sofa the time you're living here. But here are some rules. First: You won't wake me up anymore, just if I tell you so. Second: You'll go to school, ... I mean, where are we?! Third: You have to learn manners, before you will make just one step out of this house! Fourth: You won't tell anybody what you are? Fifth: Don't ever do this again!!! Your freaking shutdown! Just if you want to give me a heard attack and Sixth: I will treat you well if you behave as I like t-''

''Can you smile, please?... you look so strange''

''Yeah, because I am serious!''

''I don't like you to be serious... I doesn't fit you.''

You...y-you.. .

''You look better if you smile.''

Just hold on. I look better if I smile?... Zelo, .... .... thank you.

''Thank you.''

No, don't smile! Aww, now I can't be serious anymore.

''.... ... ok, then just follow the rules, Zelo, ok?'', I say and breath out. But my anger is gone.

''I will.''

Yeah, I hope you do so, if you don't I have to kick you out, my dear Zelo.