Bed stories.

ZELO, My little Robot.

I can still remember how it was feeling out of place. It was an aweful feeling and I'd rather like to say I was okay when Zelo kissed me for the first time but I wasn't. Of course there was nothing wrong with the kiss. Well, nothing essential. But just knowing how wrong that action felt made me push him away, break the kiss and slap his cheek. I usually don't hit people. Not the ones which are close. But this time it was a reflex. 

'Omo! Zelo..', I mouthed as my hands covered my mouth in surprisement. 'I didn't mean to hit you.'

The young boy gazed down to the floor before trailing his eyes to me when he caressed his slightly flushed cheek.

'You can't kiss me.'

'But the people in that tv show did. They kissed after laying down on the same bed.', Zelo said as he sloped his head slightly.

'They may be kissing because they're a couple.'

'Couple?'

I sat down as he kneeled on my matress. How should I explain?

'People who like each other very much are often in a relationship. If they are we call them couple.'

'Who are you with?'

'What do you mean?'

'Who are you a couple with? Are we a couple?'

'No, we are not a couple, Zelo.'

'Do you like me then?', he asked when his fingertips slowly caressed over the matress.

'Of course I do.'

'Then we must be in a relationship.'

'No- no, Zelo. I don't like you in a romantical way.', i shook my head and crossed my arms for a brief of a moment.

'Non romantical?'

'There must be romantical feelings to be in a love relationship like a couple.'

'So you are in a relationship?'

I looked up and narrowed my eyebrows slightly in thoughts. Sometimes I don't get this boy.

'No, I'm not.'

'But that man you met for a date, is he in a relationship with you?'

I burst out in cough as I heard his question and shook my head once more as I felt surprised. It was days ago since I met him.

'No, but that's nothing you need to know about.', how should I tell him that he actually wasn't interested as much as I wished. So I added, 'it's difficult.'

'Don't you want to answer my question? You seem nervous, Yoremin noona.'

Of course I didn't and of course I was. That subject was one I wanted to burry deep under the ground. Much more than nine feet! I felt rejected and hurt. Day by day I was trying to look good for a man who didn't even think about being in a relationship with me.

'I really don't want to,' I admitted before clapping my hands once. 'What do you think about meeting my parents?'

'Your parents?'

'Yes. Would you like meeting them?'

'Are they in a relationship?'

'Yes.'

'Then they are a couple?'

'They are married.'

'What means 'married'?'

I leaned over to turn on the light again as I saw his curious gaze and it settled a smile on my lips. The way he followed every small move of mine made me chuckle.

'If you really like someone you call it love. If you love someone you might be thinking about being with the person for the rest of your life. And if you want to proove it you might getting married.', I explained and rested my chin in my palm.

'Ah. Then..., do I love you?'

'I am not even sure if you can. Maybe you are not able to experiance love.'

Zelo kept silent for a a few seconds as he was thinking. I watched him before reaching out to brush my hands through his curly hair.

'I felt something when our lips touched.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah.'

'What did you feel then, my boy?'

'A tingle. Right....here.', he slowly lowered his gaze to his belly before caressing over his stomach.

'Maybe you have some system problems.', I replied before smiling at the handsome young man before my facial expression became more hurtfull. 'But since you've been breaking my rule you have to sleep on the couch again.'

'I broke a rule?'

'Yeah, do not move too close to your noona. You should really respect that.', I said and ruffled his hair as he twitched surprised. 'Alright?'

'I am sorry, but I don't know this rule.'

'Do you think I made it up?',now my hands were stemmed into my waist.

'No, noona..', he muttered softly as he got up and bowed at me. 'I am sorry. I'll sleep on the couch then.'

With those words he was gone without even hesitating. Somehow I was dissapointed he didn't even fight his rights. But at least I didn't need to be afraid there might be a second kiss.