Fear

ZELO, My little Robot.

''Why are you crying?''

 

My fingers are trembling while I touch his head. It's all quite... I can't hear any sound. For me, life seems walking by in slow motion. Zelo, what are you? My body feels so weak and my loungs are hurting like I have been screaming the whole day.

''Why are you crying?''

I'm blinking and look up to the entrance. My fingers are touching my cheeks. Wet. Are these tears? Suddenly everything goes really fast. My Neighbour, Junsoo is kneeling next to me and tries to talk to me. But there's no sound. I just look to Zelo, while he is pulling me away from him and shakes me.

''What happend?'', I began to hear, but it's so quitely. I don't want to let go of Zelo. Why don't you look at me, my boy? Why are you still staring out of the window? My hand is sliding away. No, I don't want to.

''What happend, Yoremin?! Why are you crying?!'', he's too loud. I look at Junsoo and see a that he's worried.

''I am ok'', I say without a sound. I even have problems to hear my voice.

''Why are you crying then?''

Am I crying? Why? I touch my cheeks again. Why is my whole body trembeling like crazy. Why do this strange noises come from my mouth? Am I crying? I wipe away the tears and try to catch myself again.

''I am ok'', I answer with more secure.

''Has he done something to you?'', he asks and there's a angry tone in his voice. His finger is pointing to Zelo.

''No, he hasn't''

''Are you sure? Did he make you cry?! This-''

''No, he hasn't! Is it so hard to understand?!'', why am I raising my voice like that?

I am scared. I am scared..... he would find out. I don't want him to be next to me anymore. I never did. Zelo, move please. It's strange if you don't do anything. Junsoo's eyes are following mine and I look back into his. Don't dare looking at my boy.

''What's wrong with him?''. My heart stops. Did he mean Zelo? ''Why doesn't he move? He could have console you.''

Zelo!~... I push Junsoo away and kneel in front of Zelo and hug him to protect him. Junsoo looks up surprised. I am really sorry, but nobody says that my boy is strange. 

''Please go'', I say with a rough voice.

''I was just worried, Yoremin. Why don't you just explain me what happend? I heard you screaming when I came home and now you're acting like everything is right. I heard you..... I heard you cyring, Yoremin and I was really worried'', he says and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

''It's non of your buissines'', I reply. My hands are still wrapping Zelo, who is still looking out of the window.

''How can you say something like that?... Yoremin, he must have done something! You never react like this!''

''Stop shouting at me.''

He glanzes at me angryly.

''Just leave, ok?... It's my problem.'' This was the first time I refused him since I know him.

First he just glanzed at me and then he left without a word, banging hardly the door behind him. I am really sorry. Of course I could understand him. Of course I did. I pull back my arms and hide my face in it. I hope he isn't that mad with me. What have I done for a guy who wasn't even my cousin or even .... human. Or was he? No, he has never been. He hasn't been when he layed into my garden, when he woke me up, when I argued with him and when he smiled.

Some fingers are puhing my chin up and I start to cry. I cry even if I don't want to. Fingers are wipping my tears away shyly. I look up and see Zelo sitting in front of me admiring his finger. Why is he moving all of a sudden?

''.... What is this?'', he asks and his expression changes.

Zelo, do you know what you are, my little robotboy?