Bed Stories

ZELO, My little Robot.

 

''Do you want to sleep in my bed this night?''

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, YOREMIN??

 


 

I ruffle my hair as I stand in the bathroom and sigh desperately. What did I do..? Zelo, who sits on my bed waits for me and I really don't want to come out of this wonderful bathroom to face my own mistake. I washed my face and thought about what I should wear for bedtime but I always had the thought of lingerie what really disturbed me. I dry my face and open the door before grabbing short pants and a long shirt and close the door again to change my clothes. 

''Zelo..?'', I call him just to make sure he didn't leave. 

''Yeah..?'', I sighed and ruffled my hair. He really wanted to sleep in the same bed, in my bed. 

''Nothing.'', I replied and came into the bedroom. Do I have to make rules? No.. he's not a human so he won't touch me. ''Go into bed.'', I order him and he does like I told. Somehow I like it. No, you don't, Yoremin! But it has been a while since I shared a bed with someone. Go Yoremin...it's not that serious. He's a young innocent...robot. That sounds strange. Uhm.. a young innocent boy... That sounds better. 

I crawl under the sheets and lay down before jumping up again. I can't do that !! I blush hard and my heart races. God.. it's just a boy, Yoremin! It's all ok.. and nothing makes you to a pedo! I look up right into his eyes and feel so stupid. 

''Look away!'', I tell him and he lays down and turns away.

Oh.....that was easier than I thought.

''I turn off the lights now...'', I say and look at him while biting my lip.

''Alright.'', I look stop biting my lips before I turn off the light and lay down.

It's all ok, Yoremin. It's just strange because you haven't shared a bed for a long long time... that's all. I rub my forehead and suddenly feel some cold hand hugging me.. AHHH!

''OMO Zelo! Stop that!'', I shriek out and cover my mouth quickly as I hear my own voice.

He looks at me like a piece of bread and lets go off me slowly. God never do that again.

''Never...do that again.'', I say and look at him seriously. He catches my glanze and nods.

''Excuse me, I just thought you don't want to be alone.'', please what??

''Zelo, I can be alone...without any problem. You think I can't..?''....I think a little about it ''Go back and sleep on the sofa.''

''Yoremin....''

''Go...out! You've gone to far'', I point onto the door and he leaves slowly.

Honestly he didn't do something wrong at all..I just couldn't control my temper anymore and I was really nervous. Gah!!! Yoremin.. you're acting like a little teenage girl! What's wrong with you?? I give myself a soft -slap. 

''You're so stupid..I mean.. how old are you? Behaving like a little child.'', I sigh and let myself drop onto the bed.

I start biting my fingernails before sitting up again and look at the door. 

''Zelo...?'', I ask and keep looking at the door.

''Yeah?'', bingo... I knew he's still there. 

'''C-...come in please..'', I say and smile as nice as I can as he enters the room.

''lay down... here'', I pat the covers softly, '' I changed my mind. Sorry for being so rude to you.'', he looks at the as nnocent as a child and lays down again. I turn around to him and take a deep breath before taking his cold hands and wrap them around my body.

''Are you ok?'', I ask and smile but I don't need an answer at all. I am happy about my situation. I should be happy about being with someone else and not as lonely as I was before. 

''Good night Zelo...'', I say and close my eyes as I hear his breath and suddenly feel his lips ont my neck.

W- What??? 

''Zelo!!.... GET OUT!''