Robotboy

ZELO, My little Robot.

''OMO! Zelo!!''

 

I shake him but he isn't moving a bit. What's wrong with you, my boy? His head had hit the ground hardly. What should I do? My fingers are trembeling while I am touching his chest. Is he still breathing?

''Zelo, can you hear me?'', my voice sounds like one of a young kid. 

There's no movement from his check. I froze like ice. No movement. 

''Zelo?....'', My voice is breaking. 

''Zehelo!~'', I wimmer, stop that Yoremin. Behave like an adult. How can I?

My fingers are still on his chest. What should I do? What should I ... do?!

I feel his soft ramyun hair on my chest when I wrap him into my arms. No, that can't be. Breathe, my little boy!

I ruffle my hair and walk into the kitchen for getting my cellphone. My fingers are shaking that much that I have to bite on them. What's the nummber of the emergency again. I feel like crying. 

Why is nobody picking up the phone? I look over to him. He didn't moved at all. 

Why don't you pick up the damn phone?!

''Hello?....Is someone on the phone?''

Is this a voice?

''Hello?''

Yes, it is!

I put the phone on to my mouth. It feels like I can't breathe. 

''Yes, I am!'', my voice is so high pitched.

''What's the problem, mam? How can I help you?'', asks the voice on the other end.

''My.... my ..'', how should I call him? What was he for me? What did he meant to me? He wasn't even my cousin.

''My little brother... just felt.... and now he isn't reacting at all. I tried-''.

..........

Did he move?

Yes, he did!

I crawl to him and take no attention to the nurse on the phone. I just leave her there. 

When I sit next to him I hear a rumble from.... does it come from his chest?

Does he breath again?

I press my ear on his . Yeah, it comes from his chest.

What is it?

I pull his shirt up, wondering what makes this sound. There are some lights.... under his skin, blinking wildly. Omo! What's that? What are those lights for?And when I look up I see on the place where the heart used to be a small motor like one of a clock. 

I jump back shocked and press my hand on my mouth.

''Zelo..., what are you?'', I hear my voice breathless and he opens his eyes. 

Why do I want to hide?

My body is trembeling hard, when he sits up. 

''Ze...lo?'', I ask and he turnes to me. 

But why does he look so confused?

''Why are you ..... crying?''